Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most under rated boxer holding a World Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Krzysztof Wlodarczyk
      Nice. I agree that hes up there.

Comment

Originally posted by StayCool View Post
        Yoan Pablo Hernandez is just a guy no one really talks about who is a great champion. I can tell you Sakio Bika is currently the WORST champion out there.
        If anything, Hernandez is overrated. His best wins are all highly controversial.

And I agree with the guy who said Wlodarczyk. He is a long time titlist in a strong division with a bunch of very solid wins under his belt, yet hardly anyone ever talks about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
          If anything, Hernandez is overrated. His best wins are all highly controversial.

And I agree with the guy who said Wlodarczyk. He is a long time titlist in a strong division with a bunch of very solid wins under his belt, yet hardly anyone ever talks about him.
          I dont understand why these Cruisers havent gone for unification already. All are solid champs and with Pablo and Marco they have same promoter but Krystof also hasnt tried unifying.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
            omar andres narvaez...
            Thats another great pick. Shold be called Omar Mr Flyweight Narvaez

Comment

Molina sucks, his style is illegal and dreadful to watch him cheat by holding and pushing his way to boring decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Molina sucks, his style is illegal and dreadful to watch him cheat by holding and pushing his way to boring decisions.
                Ok but whose your pick for the most under rated belt holder? I have an itch you're gonna say Steiglitz (hope not).

Comment

Andrade. Dude has talent and will get better with time.

Comment

Porter and Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                    X