Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    That's exactly what you wanted to do. We can do that with many fighters.
    its not exactly what I wanted to do, its exactly what it is - Sam Peter was a fat slow opponent, Corrie was a 38 year old semi retired golfer, Adamek was from two divisions lower.

Do you deny any of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      its not exactly what I wanted to do, its exactly what it is - Sam Peter was a fat slow opponent, Corrie was a 38 year old semi retired golfer, Adamek was from two divisions lower.

Do you deny any of this?
      We can discredit other fighters too.

Comment

We can discredit other fighters too.
        But I'm NOT going out on a limb to discredit them, I am simply telling you what they are.

I was happy to give credit where it was due to the Hide victory, and middling credit to beating a heavy hitting but lacking Arreola.

SO I am basically telling you EXACTLY AS IT IS, but you seem unhappy with that. WHys that?
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-18-2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

But I'm NOT going out on a limb to discredit them, I am simply telling you what they are.

I was happy to give credit where it was due to the Hide victory, and middling credit to beating a heavy hitting but lacking Arreola.

SO I am basically telling you EXACTLY AS IT IS, but you seem unhappy with that. WHys that?
          They were top 10 when Vitali beat them. Sanders was really good, Peter was good, Adamek is a top 10 heavyweight.

Comment

• Wlad is amateur golfer and chess player and what significance that have with anything, lol =)

Sanders was a very hard handed southpaw (very tricky to fight), with excellent chin and very speedy hands. By no means he was 'retired' when he fought Vitali. Guy was a champion and had 39-2 record when he enter to fight Vitali (beltless though, because he ducked Wlad).
            You don't accomplish that by being old,fat golf player...

Comment

They were top 10 when Vitali beat them. Sanders was really good
              Do you mean 38 year old part time golfer semi retired Corrie Sanders who gasses after 5 rounds, or another Sanders?

Perhaps you are talking about different Sanders, but I do mean the guy who at 38 should have been retired, not in the ring knocking out someone who has the world title. Which 'REALLY GOOD' Sanders do you mean, someone prime? I wasnt aware that any Klitscho had lost to/beat another guy called Sanders.

Peter was good, Adamek is a top 10 heavyweight.
              Adamek, good LH and cruiser, not a chance against a tall HW. Peter, too fat too slow. Arreola too, but at least he could wallop.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-18-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Uh no,
                OX had no respect for Vitaly and kept trying to KO him with one punch.

Comment

• Yet Adamek ('don't have a chance against tall HW') beat Grant, McBride, Golota (not in their primes but still) and that same Arreola...

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Wlad is amateur golfer and chess player and what significance that have with anything, lol =)

Sanders was a very hard handed southpaw (very tricky to fight), with excellent chin and very speedy hands. By no means he was 'retired' when he fought Vitali. Guy was a champion and had 39-2 record when he enter to fight Vitali (beltless though, because he ducked Wlad).
                    You don't accomplish that by being old,fat golf player...
                    'ducked Wlad', yes he ducked the guy he DESTROYED in his last fight. Like Lewis 'ducked' Vitali after tearing him apart. I see your pattern of thinking here....

Klitscho gets destroyed by point of retirement opponent=opponent who destroys Klitscho is actually ducking him, NOT destroying him

ahhaa but so you do mean point of retirement 38 year old Corrie Sanders, thanks for clearing up that confusion. (*shaking head*) yes, he wasnt a great opponent, he was on the point of being finished forever.
                    Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-18-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

'ducked Wlad', yes he ducked the guy he DESTROYED in his last fight. Like Lewis 'ducked' Vitali after tearing him apart. I see your pattern of thinking here....

Klitscho gets destroyed=opponent who destroys Klitscho is actually ducking him, NOT destroying him

ahhaa but so you do mean point of retirement 38 year old Corrie Sanders, thanks for clearing up that confusion. (*shaking head*) yes, he wasnt a great opponent, he was on the point of being finished forever.
                      You don't see anything.

Lets put some facts straight...

Sanders ducked Wladimir and gave away his WBO belt so the WBO cannot order him to fight Wlad.

Instead Sanders decided to fight Vitali the WBC belt while Wlad fights Brewster to get same WBO belt.

Sanders was finished pretty much after Vitali destroyed him (although he showed what kind of the fighter he is).

Comment

Working...
                      X