Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Scarecrow get severely underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Scarecrow get severely underrated?

Why's he always forgot, I thought Cillian Murphey did a stand up job

Trouble was that while Murphy was great all the way through he was only Scarecrow for about two minutes of the film before he fucked up and ate his own fear gas.

Needed more Scarecrow.

Comment

I think it's a tough deal to get comic characters rogue galleries a certain respect, sometimes.

A lot of times, you are looking at 50, even 60 years of history trying to get wrapped up in a two hour film.

I'm still pissed about Venom, though. That was some bull shit.

But what is a nerd gonna do?

Comment

Batman Begins and Scarecrow will always be underrated because of the other two movies/villians.

If it weren't for the up close dizzy fight scenes this would be my favorite one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Trouble was that while Murphy was great all the way through he was only Scarecrow for about two minutes of the film before he fucked up and ate his own fear gas.

Needed more Scarecrow.
          This is a good point. The movie probably should have been a little longer so they could have established his character a bit more.

The part where Batman made him eat his own fear gas was cool though. I loved seeing Scarecrow's vision of Batman where it looked like he had used motor oil oozing out of his mouth.

Comment

Are you crazy?
            Murphy sucked donkey d ick.
            His acting in Batman begins was cringe worthy.

can't stand Murphy cus he always seems to f up in every movie.

Comment

Scarecrow Defeated a prime Batman head 2 head.

Scarecrow TKO6

Comment

i hate that ****ing actor

Comment

He was a wimp, and he wasn't the main villain. Scarecrow falls far down the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I think it's a tough deal to get comic characters rogue galleries a certain respect, sometimes.

A lot of times, you are looking at 50, even 60 years of history trying to get wrapped up in a two hour film.

I'm still pissed about Venom, though. That was some bull shit.

But what is a nerd gonna do?

band together with other nerds and take the damn planet over

Comment

Working...
                    X