What if Pac One Punch Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Pac One Punch Mosley?

like he did Hatton.

Mosley's only shot is to swarm early and often. Picture for a second, in one of his charges, Pac times him, springs low and comes up high with all his bodyweight into an overhand left. Clocks Mosley right on the chin. Mosley gets stretched out KOLD.

What would you think?
    Last edited by Rassclot; 04-05-2011, 08:28 PM.

Mosley is an african american and Hatton was a limey.

Comment

not very likely, since mosley has a very, VERY tough chin, but there is indeed a slim chance of that happening.

personally, i wouldn't want that to happen to mosley, but it would be interesting to see.

Comment

lets not go into lala land now.....

Comment

the real reason behind why this is more likely to happen is Mosley HAS TO SWARM!

And he's fighting a guy smaller than him, who is throwing up. Think David Tua and Mike Tyson. When they swing up they hit nothing but chins because most of the other heavies are taller.

Mosley bumrushes.... but his legs are gone. He's older and slower ... Pacquiao can set his feet in a millisecond and combine that with some of the fastest hands.

Mosley is getting cold clocked in his fight FOR SURE. It's a guarantee but I don't know if he'll go out completely though. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            not very likely, since mosley has a very, VERY tough chin, but there is indeed a slim chance of that happening.

personally, i wouldn't want that to happen to mosley, but it would be interesting to see.
            Mosley takes a great shot but if you take one too many, that cement will begin to crumble. It already has. Margarito had a hell of a chin too and look what happened there. I know a lot of people will attribute it to Mosley hitting him clean about four thousand times but that was par for the course - it occurred in every single one of his fights. Eventually you can no longer take it. I'm picking Manny to stop him and I see it happening in the first seven rounds. I think he's primed for a solid performance and he has the perfect opponent to do it against.

Comment

immediately sign into boxingscene and start a new thread "Pac is on PED's confirmed!"

Comment

Working...
              X