Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this the best we can expect from Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    Against a talented southpaw in Collazo he looked good but I dont think it will be enough against Manny and you have to wonder what version of Shane will show up?

"Shane Mosley never cheated anybody" - Lampley

- erm......i beg to differ.

Anyway, Shane isn't this good anymore imo. Manny's right hook is going to be his go to punch because Shane keeps that left low. Also he's never been able to defend the str8 right from an ortho fighter, he just relies on reflexes and speed, no reason Manny can't use that right hook very effectively. Forest and Mayweather popped him repeatedly with the right hand over that guard. Manny will be too fast imo.......and i think Shane will have a problem finding the target.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      "Shane Mosley never cheated anybody" - Lampley

- erm......i beg to differ.

Anyway, Shane isn't this good anymore imo. Manny's right hook is going to be his go to punch because Shane keeps that left low. Also he's never been able to defend the str8 right from an ortho fighter, he just relies on reflexes and speed, no reason Manny can't use that right hook very effectively. Forest and Mayweather popped him repeatedly with the right hand over that guard. Manny will be too fast imo.......and i think Shane will have a problem finding the target.

yeah I agree, the only interesting thing will be how Manny reacts to Shanes clinching and power. I almost feel bad for Mosley cause he is going to take a beating.

Comment

This fight was a stupid choice & a lose lose situation for team Pacman.If he wins so what??He was supposed to anyway.But if he struggles,Floyd is gonna have all the ammunition he needs in his war with Pacman outside of the ring.(Because they won't fight inside it).

Comment

Shane is going to be a punching bag...he quits on the stool after the 8th rd

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            This fight was a stupid choice & a lose lose situation for team Pacman.If he wins so what??He was supposed to anyway.But if he struggles,Floyd is gonna have all the ammunition he needs in his war with Pacman outside of the ring.(Because they won't fight inside it).
            Irrespective of age or whatever poor condition Mosley is in, this just adds more big name fuel to the 'experts' and *******s who like Margarito, Cotto, Morales, and De La Hoya, decorate Pacs' achievements with shot or weight-drained fighters.

Comment

Working...
            X