No announcement yet.

Ocasio-Cortez threatening free speech with her “future subpoena power.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    I agree on cost. But look at the Medic aid and Medic care programs. Plus private insurance. I agree that much more has to be done but it is not the worst like Lord puts it
    Cost will only go up once the Federal Government gets more involved.

Happened with home prices, college costs, and in healthcare too.

It's all about The Law of Supply and Demand. Sadly, liberals cant understand that basic Economic concept.

Put another way; if you think healthcare is expensive now, just wait til its 'free'.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Cost will only go up once the Federal Government gets more involved.

Happened with home prices, college costs, and in healthcare too.

It's all about The Law of Supply and Demand. Sadly, liberals cant understand that basic Economic concept.

Put another way; if you think healthcare is expensive now, just wait til its 'free'.
      If healthcare is free you will get an appointment 6 months after you call and the prices will sky rocket

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        If healthcare is free you will get an appointment 6 months after you call and the prices will sky rocket
        But that's ok, even in countries where people die sitting on waiting lists, their system is "better" than ours because some online D superfans say so.

Yeah, because being dead is better than being alive and having a large hospital bill. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Compared to other industrialized nation's, it's one of the worst.

Everyone other modern industrialized nation's has health care for all.

It's not even a issue. We're the only country that allows someone to go in debt for life or straight up die, because they don't have health care.

And yet we are the richest nation the world.

It makes no sense.
          Exactly^, at least someone here gets it.

Let's see..
          Medical bills are one of the leading causes of bankruptcy
          Over 35k people die a year do to not having access to basic health care
          Over 33 million Americans currently don't have health insurance

Yet our system is good...

These right wing conservative fanboys have me laughing tears.
          Last edited by Lords; 12-10-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Exactly^, at least someone here gets it.

Let's see..
            Medical bills are one of the leading cause of bankruptcy
            Over 35k people die a year do to not having access to basic health care
            Over 33 million Americans don't currently don't have health insurance

These right wing conservative fanboys have me laughing tears.
            You're still cheerleading and parroting Team D talking points like the NPC you are, but you are not addressing the points and facts on the table.

Will you be getting to that sometime this century?

Fyi, no one is saying our system is perfect. It ain't. But it's the one that people come from all over the world to use.

That makes it a damn good one, no matter what opinion pieces and party superfans say to the contrary.

Notice you dont see Americans, or anyone else really, heading off to places like Cuba, which your opinion piece said has a "better" healthcare system than ours.

Hell, even Fidel Castro went to a Spanish doctor for stomach surgery. And yet according to you, their system is better.

Yeah, that's one great system down there. It's so good even the guy running the country for decades wouldn't use it.

Genius.

Comment

You're still cheerleading and parroting Team D talking points like the NPC you are, but you are not addressing the points and facts on the table.

Will you be getting to that sometime this century?
              Actually I'm speaking facts, which is why it gets you conservative fanboys triggered.

Fyi, no one is saying our system is perfect. It ain't. But it's the one that people come from all over the world to use.
              It's not about being perfect, the main overall point is it's one of the worst, study's back this. Prove me wrong.
              Remember, 10k rich Canadians coming to the US for a particular surgery doesn't mean its good.

Notice you dont see Americans, or anyone else really, heading off to places like Cuba, which your opinion piece said has a "better" healthcare system than ours.

Yeah, that's one great system down there. It's so good even the guy running the country for decades wouldn't use it.

Genius.
              Huh? We have Americans going to Canada for health care and medication.

Just stop burying yourself in quicksand and quit before you're already too deep to get out. You're almost there.

Comment

Actually I'm speaking facts, which is why it gets you conservative fanboys triggered.
                Opinion pieces are not facts.

I know you think they are, but sadly for you, they are not.

We ain't triggered either.

Why would we be, as we arent the ones ducking points and facts.

It's not about being perfect, the main overall point is it's one of the worst, study's back this. Prove me wrong.
                Stop using attrition tactics, please.

No need to keep repeating your talking points over and over. We heard them the first time. Unlike you, we can keep up.

For the umpteenth time, you've cited opinion pieces.

I'm STILL trying to get you to address facts, but you're avoiding that like the plague.

Real life > opinion pieces

Remember, 10k rich Canadians coming to the US for a particular surgery doesn't mean its good.
                It means ours is better, that's for sure.

You know your system is bad when you wont accept 'free' healthcare, but instead travel abroad and pay out of pocket for their healthcare.

And as I said, I'm STILL waiting for you to tell me how theirs is ranked better on your opinion pieces despite the fact they are coming here for treatment.

Gonna ever address that?

Huh? We have Americans going to Canada for health care and medication.
                Sources please.

And yes, I'm aware American sometimes travel abroad for certain things.

A common reason is to get drugs/procedures not approved by the FDA (diet drugs are popular). Often times they go to Mexico and Canada for that.

I'm looking for people traveling there because the care is better or quicker, not cheaper.

Only provide that, please.

Just stop burying yourself in quicksand and quit before you're already too deep to get out. You're almost there.
                Stop trying to win and just address the facts and questions I've presented.

But I do thank you for confirming you're objective is to 'win', as opposed to being an intellectually honest person looking to test your beliefs in open debate.

Dont be an e-competer. That's for losers like those who have to make up fake e-girlfriends.

Be someone trying to glean new knowledge. That's what smart people use debate for.

Comment

Since I'm dealing with a very slow gruber here, I'll try an analogy.

Company A and Company B are both car companies.

It's common knowledge that most car magazine editors say that Company B has much better cars than Company A, and Company A has "some of the worst cars in the world".

It's also common knowledge that many workers, and high level executives, from Company B own and drive cars made by Company A as opposed to owning cars made by their own company.

Based on the two facts above, which car company would you say has the better cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                    Trumps a businessman though. Thats why people voted for him.
                    I thought it was because he was the second coming of Hitler, to hear some tell it.

Comment

You all don't know Jack about Hitler:

He was a British agent:

And he was gay AF:
                      Last edited by johnbook; 12-10-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X