3.03%
    6.06%
    15.15%
    30.30%
    30.30%

One of the top dogs no doubt

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Let's rate her

With Basinger, her looks alone are impressive but, thats not what puts her over the top. It is that sex appeal, and its not easy to describe exactly what it is. For example, An actress like Hale Berry, she LOOKS on paper great, but imo has the sex appeal of a wet noodle. Kim has that something...

If I had to donate the most sperm for the week, I would have kim's pic close by! Another one Rachel Welch, Olivia Neuton John, Jamie Summers.... But Kim imo sizzles! 9 and a half weeks baby! Those pics you put up don't do her justice, but it actually hard to find a pic that does, compares to watching her.

Comment

I liked her in batman as a kid.

Comment

I gave her a 9,beautiful american woman when she was young, you should do a prime denise richards and neve campbell

Comment

a strong 6

Comment

She would look better in a burka the infidel whyte bytch

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Let's rate her

That looks disgusting. How is it physically possibly to have your entire butt disappear?

I wouldn't bang if she asked.

Comment

She's got that can't go outside Haymon disorder. She's sexy enough, but she'd be annoying as f#ck to deal with. You'd ALWAYS have to go out to get food & groceries & sh^t. She'd be at home hiding in the closet & sh^t. Have to talk her out of it once a month probably. Annoying as f#ck to handle for too long.

Comment

People giving her 1,3,4...smh. Damn tranny feminine man bun **** licking millennials.

Comment

See her in 9 1/2 weeks and you'll know. She's got nude scenes!

Comment

Working...
                    X