Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone's Mother Was Filmed At A Restaurant Being Racist!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's Mother Was Filmed At A Restaurant Being Racist!

Is this race baiting or politics? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      She wants a nation full of white people, I want a nation full of hot bltches, in which she would get deported or get thrown into a work camp.

Comment

Should have asked her ancestors to stay in Europe then.

Comment

i see her point.

Comment

She can sit next to me

Comment

Sat beside her recording and provoking her isn't go to change her mind now is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Sat beside her recording and provoking her isn't go to change her mind now is it?
                I agree with you here. These people want to be videoed being racist. They wear it as a badge of honor. You are not going to make people like her change just because you film them. If anything, you will only incite them to be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I agree with you here. These people want to be videoed being racist. They wear it as a badge of honor. You are not going to make people like her change just because you film them. If anything, you will only incite them to be worse.

Hopefully she gets named and shamed. The more these types are filmed, the more they will have their lives destroyed for being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Hopefully she gets named and shamed. The more these types are filmed, the more they will have their lives destroyed for being racist.
                    She will likely lose her job. Then she will become a martyr for the alt right and white supremacists who will say she was just exercising her right to free speech and is being treated unfairly.

I think its good to name them I just don't think people like her feel any shame.

Comment

Working...
                    X