Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan - Hearn offered Davis career payday with no long term contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is THEIR FIGHTER who THEY DISCOVERED and who THEY MADE FAMOUS! They don't have to do a damn thing, Tank need to get himself together not jump to another Promoter who will give him the Freedom to Spin even more out of control. Right now he is FAT and out of Shape and a long way from fight weight, Promotion is the last of his issues right now. Losing your Belt on the Scale is a serious Red Flag and shows a serious lack of Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      According to Fat Boy Dan's article this morning Hearn offered 1 fight big money on DAZN with no 3 fight contract and they still turned it down.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...nta-davis-bout

"America is a strange market. If that happened in the U.K. and the kid turned around and went, 'I want to take it,' you have no choice. In the U.S., the promoters seem to have much more power to be able to say, 'No, I'm not letting you' or 'You're not allowed to.' That's crazy. It might not suit Mayweather Promotions to upset their [broadcast] partner that will affect their other business by taking this deal. But how is that acting in the best interest of the fighter?
      [/B]

Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe could not be reached for comment.[/I]
      So I guess AJ didn't want the 50 mil...just kidding folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        How did that turn out? Degale ended up asking Eddie to promote him again and he had to say no. Also, time has told us it was wise to invest his efforts into smith over degale.

As for Jacobs he could be a world champ come Saturday so things could be a lot worse. He could be fighting once a year under the pbc banner
        Hearn Stan’s always lie lmao

He’s fighting for a vacant title and he’s fought twice a year just like the Charlos lol you mean fighting once a year like Kell Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post

He’s fighting for a vacant title and he’s fought twice a year just like the Charlos lol you mean fighting once a year like Kell Brook?
          Brook had a 2nd fight in July against Cook he pulled out injured from, and hes fighting in December

Comment

Another satisfied employee

I’m sure Danny Jacobs is next to bounce. Nobody even knows who he is anymore Eddie had him doing press conferences in restaurants lmao

DeGale came back but Eddie Hearn couldn't offer him what he wanted as he had invested in other super middleweights.

And what's DeGale doing now? He had to drop his damn title to avoid the mandatory because he can't even make good money defending it. Good move, James!

You got used by Haymon and now you are begging to use the Eubank name for a PPV payday. Dumbass.

Comment

Brook would have fought more but he pulled out of a fight injured. I’m not a Stan and I’m not lying. I watched an interview the other day and he said James DeGale and his people approached him about promoting a comeback fight in London but Hearn said he couldn’t pay him what he wanted because it wouldn’t sell so he went to warren instead.

Comment

“If he starve he starve” - Floyd in his Ivan Drago voice

Floyd must think that Tank don’t deserve to eat...or he don’t want nobody else taking credit for the successes of his fighters...I can’t call it

Comment

Working...
                X