Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ww division is again very interesting,but sad 1 champ is across the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ww division is again very interesting,but sad 1 champ is across the street

IBF-Spence-Haymon
    WBC-Porter-Haymon
    WBA-Thurman-Haymon
    WBO-Crawford-Arum

I know it is all about money, but do you think Crawford can make it happen with the other champs???

And do you see any unification coming up with any of these champs???

We can have some real interesting fights on our hands if the powers that be allow it all to unfold...

Who do you see coming out with all the belts?

no really, especially now that he just signed a new contract with top rank, look at what happened to mikey

Comment

You forgot Thulani Mbenge (IBO champ). He's with Golden Gloves Promotions out of South Africa.

Edit: Said WBO instead of IBO
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-10-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Spence vs Crawford is a toss up for me. Either Spence is too powerful or Bud is too damn smart. I think Spence eventually clears out the PBC side then Crawford settles on being B side for the unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You forgot Thulani Mbenge (WBO champ). He's with Golden Gloves Promotions out of South Africa.
          Not the real champ though

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            None of the above cuz they all won't be fighting each other.

I think Thurman vs Spence decides who's the #1 guy of this welterweight class doe.

Bud is gonna be left out in the cold unless Arum does some uncharacteristic sh^t & honestly I don't know why he would here now that he's got this ESPN situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Not the real champ though
              Oh I meant IBO. My bad. He's the real IBO champ.

Comment

IBF-Spence-Haymon
                WBC-Porter-Haymon
                WBA-Thurman-Haymon
                WBO-Crawford-Arum

I know it is all about money, but do you think Crawford can make it happen with the other champs???

And do you see any unification coming up with any of these champs???

We can have some real interesting fights on our hands if the powers that be allow it all to unfold...

I see Crawford fighting bums the remainder of his contract with Top Rank and ESPN. He brings nothing to the table but a hype job scalp and a pos World Bob Organization belt anyway. I don't think Crawford will fight any live dog unless mandated. Crawford was running his mouth about being the top dog already at welterweight from beating bum ass Horn lol... and now he's fighting bum ass Benevidez. The guy is for sure smoke and mirrors.

I hope Porter unifies with Spence or Thurman in 2019. I see Thurman vs Spence for the 3 belts that matter happening in 2020. Crawford will continue acting like he wants to fight these guys while feasting on bums.

Spence is the only one I could see with all the belts. Wouldn't be surprised if Thurman did though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Oh I meant IBO. My bad. He's the real IBO champ.
                  Now we just gotta find out who the IBA champ is....

Comment

No. It's too risky for TR & ESPN. Look how long Arum waited to make Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Crawford vs Haymon's top guys isn't nearly as big. If Pac vs May took 5 years, Crawford vs a top Haymon guy will take 50 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X