Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury: The biggest fight in the HW division & Hearn has nothing to do with it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury: The biggest fight in the HW division & Hearn has nothing to do with it

I sure hope Fury does well later this month. Boxing needs guys with heart.

Comment

It's happening and there's nothing people can do about it.

Comment

Bigger in what way though? Bigger for wilder and fury fans?

Because a proper boxing fan wouldn't say that fighting someone coming off a 2 year hiatus from mental health issues and a cocaine addiction whilst fighting obesity is "the best fight "

Are we talking financially? Because neither fury or wilder get a higher purse than Joshua..it draws nowhere near the PPV buys of it does get put on that platform and the live attendance won't be bigger either.

I mean.. it just isn't bigger in any way unless you throw all figures and finances and any semblance of objectivity out of the window.

Interesting fight and a toss up in styles and i'll watch as I have BT and I'm sure they'll get UK rights but ... It won't do anywhere near the numbers that both respective fan groups think it will.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

Because a proper boxing fan wouldn't say that fighting someone coming off a 2 year hiatus from mental health issues and a cocaine addiction whilst fighting obesity is "the best fight "

Are we talking financially? Because neither fury or wilder get a higher purse than Joshua..it draws nowhere near the PPV buys of it does get put on that platform and the live attendance won't be bigger either.

I mean.. it just isn't bigger in any way unless you throw all figures and finances and any semblance of objectivity out of the window.

Interesting fight and a toss up in styles and i'll watch as I have BT and I'm sure they'll get UK rights but ... It won't do anywhere near the numbers that both respective fan groups think it will.
          Perfectly summarized.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And THIS is why the game needs Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post

I kinda see you working, but...

With US and UK PPV involved, the fact that these are 2 undefeated heavys both of whom like to talk, and they are going to have a full 3 months to hype the hell out of this...

You don't think this is one of the biggest fights of the year potentially?

Comment

Big fight, hell yes.
                Biggest? Nah. Joshua vs Wilders still is the biggest

Comment

Fury needs to forget about Hearn and focus on his next fight and the Wilder fight. Just like Hearn needs to forget about Wilder and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                    Big fight, hell yes.
                    Biggest? Nah. Joshua vs Wilders still is the biggest
                    But, that isnt happening this year.

Out of the fights that ARE, Tyson may have a point.

Comment

Working...
                    X