No announcement yet.

Tony Weeks was in on it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    There is some serious emotional turbulence going on. You guys need a support group. Kovalev was defeated, regardless of any mistake Weeks made. If weeks was in on it, he would have penalized the rabbit punches.
    But if a white ref gave kovalev a TKO low blow victory youd be on a blacklivesmatter march to las vegas

Comment

Absolutely. And can you imagine the uproar if a WHITE ref gave kovalev a low blow TKO victory against ward? LMAO theyd be butthurt marching and writing obama and luis farakhan like a bunch of babies
      Whatever helps you sleep at night dude. You're just as bad as those you complain about.

Did you whine this much when Weeks let Maidana maul Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Weeks let kovalev rabbit punch all night.

What about that?

If weeks stopped the fight immediately after landing a rabbit punch, you would be crying foul and there would be many poor korean grocery stores being set on fire in oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          But if a white ref gave kovalev a TKO low blow victory youd be on a blacklivesmatter march to las vegas
          Naw, I'm not some sensitive type that has to grab onto racial shyt because someone said something that upset me. Go change your pad, bytch. You're bleeding heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            If weeks stopped the fight immediately after landing a rabbit punch, you would be crying foul and there would be many poor korean grocery stores being set on fire in oakland.
            You got us mixed up with whites

They riot because of sporting events.

Not just whites

SEVENTY people were killed in a soccer riot in Egypt.

Comment

Naw, I'm not some sensitive type that has to grab onto racial shyt because someone said something that upset me. Go change your pad, bytch. You're bleeding heavy.

Comment

Only when it doesnt go your way then youll go run to pull your race card out "peeleft:

Comment

Why is mestizo f@g constantly mentioning whites?

Comment

Only when it doesnt go your way then youll go run to pull your race card out "peeleft:
                    Then you run and pull your fake Green Card out."peeleft:

Comment

I never resort to race and have been that way since a young age.
                      BLM is a Soros-backed implement of global politics and I voted Trump. Wrap your little mind around that shyt. You're the one who brought up race because you have no other way to make an argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X