No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Like I said, you just can't get one thing right. You tried to make some points there, and all failed badly. That's a lot of spam at the rate you've been posting, drags this forum down even further
    at least give freedom a chance to reply.........

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      No where near that of gg. Damn near every fighter gets hate but it's been non stop since Saturday.
      Fury has been getting hate on this forum for longer than GGG has.

GGG is getting more hate because he looked reckless on Saturday. Some people were just waiting on that to happen.

Seems like there's a Mayweather vs GGG thing going on which is weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        THE MAJORITY of the haters are of African American descent, Mega. You are an exception along with just a FEW, and you have black roots due to the type of music you like so you I think you associate better with the black community than the white one.

Look at the majority of threads and the posters/alts, they are black posters. You can tell by their avys, favorite fighters on sigs, the slang they use, etc - they give it away, and it's not like they are hiding it either.

There are people who criticize Golovkin in a civil/healthy manner with points that definitely help you understand where they're coming from. THEN there are the e-panthers who have an obviously blatant agenda of putting down Golovkin and pushing black fighters on top of him. They call Gennady names and discredit him and you can tell it's because they are furious he is white skinned, they cannot stand a white skinned person being the strongest and most powerful fighter. It is disguised racism.

And I know you are, and I respect you Mega. You know that. My sentiments here are not even for you, it's just my feelings on the matter tbh.
        Bunch of malarkey!

I also listen to rock 'n' roll and country, you blasphemous son of a b*tch.

Comment

• It's classic cult-like behaviour. The losers actually worship the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I get the criticism of Golovkin. I really do. It's deserved.

However, the **** storm we've seen lately is just f**king ******ed and weird. I mean damn it seems to me like motherf**kers are just haunted by this dude. Wake up, think of GGG. Lunch break at work, think of GGG. Daydreaming at work -- daydreaming of GGG. Take off work early...so they can think of GGG. And create threads here about GGG. Girlfriend wants to f**k...not in the mood, still thinking about GGG. Try to go to sleep at night...toss and turn all night long thinking of GGG.

Gotdamn I really haven't seen anything like this around here to be honest. This is starting to exceed even Floyd/Manny levels at this point.

Criticizing the dude is one thing, but being f**king stalker obsessive is another.
            These haters are going mad with envy.

Getting honked at sitting at a green light because daydreaming about GGG.

Went soft jerkin the gherkin because couldn't focus with GGG on the mind.

Didn't even shave and forgot to wear a belt tripping on GGG in the morning before work.

Late on bills because trying to navigate to pay them online leads to getting distracted looking for new GGG threads on NSB.

Sit in the shower for 35 mins thinking about GGG.

Rewatch the Brook fight for the 15th time looking for flaws in GGG.

Ill prepared for the test, because instead of studying decided to troll GGG fans on NSB.

Can't even sleep at night, tossing and turning, cursing and crying at GGG's perfect record and fearsome reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Didn't even shave and forgot to wear a belt tripping on GGG in the morning before work.

Late on bills because trying to navigate to pay them online leads to getting distracted looking for new GGG threads on NSB.

Ill prepared for the test, because instead of studying decided to troll GGG fans on NSB.

Can't even sleep at night, tossing and turning, cursing and crying at GGG's perfect record and fearsome reputation.

Went soft jerkin the gherkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

lmfao **** had me dying

Comment

• I've been waiting too see ggg step up since he got his belt, and he slowly has been. look at him now knocking out undefeated welterweight champions! don't ask for anything more or you're a racist hater

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    This. I used to be a GGG sceptic myself but I've come to admire his skills, the hate he generates is hilarious. He's driven 40 year old men (*cough* SugarKaineHook *cough* to dedicate their accounts to him, spend their day photoshopping pictures and editing videos about him

Is it any coincidence that the vast majority of GGG haters are black Americans?

Is it any coincidence 78Sports and Dontaesboxingnation make video after video disparaging him?
                    Sugarcaine's a 40 yr old dude? I thought he was a teenager. Thats creepy af.

Comment

• No offense but you'd have to be criminally stupid or daft to not see that the majority of Golovkin detractors are black. I thought this was common knowledge among the boxing community by now?

I mean there's nothing wrong with being black and not liking Golovkin. No one is forced to like or dislike a fighter, but we need to be honest. The hatred for GGG is at a disproportional level among blacks.

You can't even watch a video from a black YTBC member without him tearing GGG apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X