No announcement yet.

Daggum aka Jeff Lacy, post your Calzaghe/Hopkins scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daggum aka Jeff Lacy, post your Calzaghe/Hopkins scorecard

I was serious about investigating your views but based on your claim I want to know what you scored the fight Jeff. Just because you are the next Mike Tyson doesn't mean I don't need some answers from you for frame of reference. It would make it easier for me because then I wouldn't have to closely watch rounds you actually thought Joe won if any. One thing is for certain though, you do have a score card for that fight and most likely keep it on you at all times. So lets have it and I will see what you think and investigate your claims about Joe actually landing only a few punches the whole fight.

After I have had some time to closely analyze I will post some punch stats per round in this thread and we and the rest of the forum can figure this whole thing out.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I was serious about investigating your views but based on your claim I want to know what you scored the fight Jeff. Just because you are the next Mike Tyson doesn't mean I don't need some answers from you for frame of reference. It would make it easier for me because then I wouldn't have to closely watch rounds you actually thought Joe won if any. One thing is for certain though, you do have a score card for that fight and most likely keep it on you at all times. So lets have it and I will see what you think and investigate your claims about Joe actually landing only a few punches the whole fight.

After I have had some time to closely analyze I will post some punch stats per round in this thread and we and the rest of the forum can figure this whole thing out.
    Don't bother with this punk.

He is a total ***.

Comment

well my scorecard can change depending on the close rounds. we will start with this and you can break down where i am wrong(nowhere) and where i am right(everywhere)

round 1-hopkins 10-8
      round 2-hopkins
      round 3-hopkins
      round 4-hopkins
      round 5-calzaghe
      round 6-hopkins
      round 7-hopkins
      round 8-calzaghe- very close might have given to calzaghe out of pity
      round 9-calzaghe
      round 10-hopkins
      round 11-calzaghe- very close might have given to calzaghe out of pity
      round 12-calzaghe

if you think posting compubox stats means anything then there is no point since they are wrong. if you want to do your own stats by watching it carefully then go for it.
      Last edited by daggum; 12-29-2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        well my scorecard can change depending on the close rounds. we will start with this and you can break down where i am wrong(nowhere) and where i am right(everywhere)

round 1-hopkins 10-8
        round 2-hopkins
        round 3-hopkins
        round 4-hopkins
        round 5-calzaghe
        round 6-hopkins
        round 7-hopkins
        round 8-calzaghe- very close might have given to calzaghe out of pity
        round 9-calzaghe
        round 10-hopkins
        round 11-calzaghe- very close might have given to calzaghe out of pity
        round 12-calzaghe

if you think posting compubox stats means anything then there is no point since they are wrong. if you want to do your own stats by watching it carefully then go for it.
        Well I do agree that he won 1,2,3 & 10.....so this won't be too hard actually, but may take some time as I want to be very careful in my punch stat totals.

Comment

Working...
        X