Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder weighing 245 is like Fury weighing 400. Depression confirmed?

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      Those people at 5’9 weighing 200 lbs are usually fat asses. Wilder is sculpted with a very thin lower body so it makes sense. I think 225 is a good weight for him.
      Not really true , my dad is 6'0 200 and he is not fat. I am 5'9 190 and my waist line is 34.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Now yall done woke up the sleeping beast.

Deontay "The Hulk" Wilder is coming to crush your dreams.
        I thought the "Beast" was already woke?

He's on borrowed time. You know it. Deontay knows it. We'll be rid of this hideous hypejob soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Wilder doesn’t need to worry about the weight, he needs to make adjustments to his gameplan and also how to block Fury outta his head!

From round 1 he was trying that haymakers shît, that’s not gonna work on a master boxer like Fury!

Wilder will lose again if he keeps telegraphing his shots but he’s explosive enough to still drop and nearly KO Fury!

I gotta say, his power is elite cuz a man knocking and dropping men who outweighs him by more than 40 pounds is real devastating power!

Fury will be favored in the rematch but with that power nothing is for certain!
          I thought Fury couldn't get into Wilder's head? That's what you lot were saying in the build up. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            NEW YORK Deontay Wilder would like to weigh 245 pounds for his inevitable rematch with Tyson Fury. The WBC heavyweight champion understands, of course, that adding 30-plus pounds between their title bouts probably isn't realistic. Wilder still wants to be noticeably heavier than the 212 pounds he weighed for his 12-round split draw with Fury on December 1 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Forget about weight he needs to learn how to box and not depend on one punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Wilder's punches had lost a little steam by the 12th, allowing the Gypsy King to regain consciousness.

In the rematch, Deontay "The Freight Train" Wilder will unload everything on him in the early rounds, finishing him off with his full power.
              If Wilder loads up from the off, he'll get tired even quicker as Fury slips them all making Wilder look like a moron again. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Doesn’t work like that. Tyson Fury could have hit the canvas in the 12th had both eyes open blowing kisses at the audience but if he doesn’t eat the 10 count he loses. Both times his legs were extremely strong underneath him. Fury actually finished the round stronger. It was not like Whyte when he was knocked down by Parker and was saved by the bell or Wilder knocked around the ring for 45 seconds by Ortiz only to be saved by the bell
                If you're suggesting that Fury was unfazed by that punch then you are lying to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Size was a factor in Fury’s game plan. He was able to lean, clinch, and push Wilder around the ring.

A major factor of the match.

But now way Wilder can go up to 245 and be fit in a short amount of time.
                  I can see him adding 15 to 20 lbs of lean muscle in a year.
                  Anything more would honestly be suspicious for PEDs.
                  Nobody can gain 45 lbs of muscle without help.

He better hire somebody that knows what he is doing as a strength and conditioning coach.
                  at his age NOBODY can gain 20lbs of muscle

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    at his age NOBODY can gain 20lbs of muscle
                    Wider is what 33. , you can still add lean muscle mass with the right training and nutrition.
                    Go do your research I’m not going to do it for you.

Comment

• Not a good idea. Wilder will be a lot less effective at a heavier weight. His athleticism will be diminished.

Comment

Working...
                      X