Wilder Should Hire a Speech Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    It's blatant from you and others on this forum

GGG speaks a broken English. You guys praise him for it and create "Good Boy" memes

Then you say, no we don't praise GGG solely because he's white, it's because he has a high KO %

Well, Wilder has a higher KO % and is very articulate in the English language and you guys still attack and clown him

What am I missing here?

And you praise wilder solely because hes black.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      And you praise wilder solely because hes black.
      Well I'm glad you admitted to what goes on here

Secondly, I don't praise Wilder and very rarely post in threads about him

I've made 2 threads about Wilder... Both were a day prior to him fighting Fury

I don't mind Wilder, but he's not my favorite fighter on here... But I'm still not going to let racist like yourself clown him just because he's black and you think that makes him stupid by default

Comment

LMFAO except there is one GIANT GLARING difference you *****ing idiot. GGG's first language is NOT ENGLISH but it is for wilder. LMAO please tell me you arent this ******ed. Typical wilder fan.
        Dude.. The poster you're quoting is literally mentally ill.

He's a Puerto Rican who married a black woman and now thinks he's African American too. Posted his pic and got clowned by everybody, even African American posters on here.

Stay away bro, that guy's ****ed in the head.

Comment

Well I'm glad you admitted to what goes on here

Secondly, I don't praise Wilder and very rarely post in threads about him

I've made 2 threads about Wilder... Both were a day prior to him fighting Fury

I don't mind Wilder, but he's not my favorite fighter on here... But I'm still not going to let racist like yourself clown him just because he's black and you think that makes him stupid by default

So its ok for black fans to support wilder and not be racist but if youre white and support GGG youre racist. Brilliant racist double standard logic you have .

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

He's a Puerto Rican who married a black woman and now thinks he's African American too. Posted his pic and got clowned by everybody, even African American posters on here.

LMFAO...Yeah im done with this clown! thanks for the heads up

Comment

So its ok for black fans to support wilder and not be racist but if youre white and support GGG youre racist. Brilliant racist double standard logic you have .
              Now we're getting to the meat of the problem here... And I applaud you for at least acknowledging we have racial issues and it's deeper than just pulling some black card

As for your question, you can support whomever you like... It became racist when you clown and stereotype Wilder for having bad grammar, despite him not having bad grammar, all the while praising GGG for his "Good Boy" catchphrase... That's when it becomes racist

Do I need to break it down deeper?

Comment

White supremacy Rule #1 - If you can't beat him, just lie and defame his character

Never cease to amaze me around here

Comment

hes trained to knock mfkas out, not win spelling Bees

Comment

Not only does his boxing IQ suck but so does his IQ in general. He would have difficulty spelling basic 4 lettered words.
                    Oh look it here

And wonders why he got exposed as a racist.... Good thing your fellow racist, Szef, bailed you out

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      I dont think Chad Dawson and Demetrius Andrade sound better than Wilder lol.
                      Come on now lol.

Lol I'd love to see some of these posters speak on a podium or at a desk in a room full of 50 people, let alone millions of people worldwide

It would be hilarious watching you shake and shiver like a bunch of nervous middle schoolers at your first school dance

It's funny listening to some of you guys talk with no real world experience
                      How do you know these posters have no world experience? I speak in front of rooms of people on a regular basis.

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Maybe you should buy Wilder his first babble Lesson in English as a 2nd language. Or maybe Lennox Lewis should tutor him
                      Get me an address to send it to and I'll gladly send something. Better yet, I would tutor Wilder for free. Considering Lennox has such little success last time, I don't think he's the right fit.

LMFAO except there is one GIANT GLARING difference you *****ing idiot. GGG's first language is NOT ENGLISH but it is for wilder. LMAO please tell me you arent this ******ed. Typical wilder fan.
                      Dam man, you just sonned that fool!

A link would be nice if you have it handy.
                      Last edited by McNulty; 12-10-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X