No announcement yet.

Kevin Hart forced to step down as Oscars Host for gay joke made in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't live in America even if they paid me. Well maybe except states like Texas.

This is not a knock at USA. But that country seems like a caricature of what it used to be from what I'm reading and watching.
    George Orwell in full effect. Everything is racist, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, are all racist concoctions made by slave owners.

Jhonny is racist, he saw a very dark Indian(India) and didn’t Ike him, but then he saw a Japanese guy with a hot chick, and hated him more. He’s a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      George Orwell in full effect. Everything is racist, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, are all racist concoctions made by slave owners.

Jhonny is racist, he saw a very dark Indian(India) and didn’t Ike him, but then he saw a Japanese guy with a hot chick, and hated him more. He’s a hater.
      Jhonny is a stud

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Godddamn it, never apologize

Comment

what a dumb move on his part... should had just apology in the first place and get that check!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Right here I lost respect for Hart. He should have told them to "suck my dick, you want to anyway".

I've heard Hart on various shows and he seems very smart about business and helping other comedians.

Comment

One demographic is now going to be villainized the same way they villainized another demographic. This is what happens when you open the door to witch hunts and ruin people's careers and lives for something they said years/decades earlier. What goes around comes around. You can no longer hide behind the context of comedy. This is what the tramps on the evening talk shows and View do--Behar, Maher, Noah, Oliver, etc. They can say vile and offensive shyt and then hide behind their comedian shield.

They thought political correctness was great...until it comes for them. Now no one is immune. Every man who ever told a gay joke, an offensive woman/sex joke. race joke, religion...all have targets on their backs. Women and gays are the new sacred cows and want to eliminate straight males regardless of race. Unless of course they tow the line for the social justice agenda. The "club" keeps getting more and more exclusive.

Comment

Michael Blackson > Kev Hart

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Godddamn it, never apologize
                    He should have apologized then told gay jokes during the live show. Besides dragging him off the stage with a hook there would have been nothing they could have done about it. He would have at least had an awesome historic monologue.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X