Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Nasukawa - Fight Rules, Weight Limit, Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    I mean, come on. If that’s the case The most popular fighters ever disgraced the sport. Ali did the practically the exact same thing, Tyson bit a fcking ear off. Boxing is full of steroids, crooked judges, shady promoters, champs holding belts hostage. The best not fighting the best. THATS A DISGRACE. What’s a disgrace is how we stop supporting the legends once they get to old to beat a kid they would have wipped the floor with in thier prime. There’s nothing wrong with this. Like it or not mayweather is an ATG. he is one of the select few that deserve to Milk this sport dry. Because we all know boxing has milked TO MANY legends.
    What Ali did was much, much worse. He wouldn't allow anyone to tell the fans what the rules were, so fans thought it was a real MMA fight. And he put it on ppv. Fans thought they were paying to see an MMA fight and instead saw 15 rounds of a guy lying on the ground throwing kicks at Ali's legs for all 45 minutes.

Floyd straight admits this is an exhibition. That it is strictly for entertainment. And it isn't being televised live in the US.

These haters today are something else. They are hating on a man, who is retired for accepting tens of millions of dollars to spar a midget. Floyd didn't go and pick out this guy, and make some offer. They came to him, offered him absurd money to spar a midget in an exhibition with no judges, and people are mad that Floyd accepted the easy payday instead of telling him no, and instead challenging an elite, active boxing champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
      Yes, Floyd has officials in his pocket for a nine minute sparring session with no judges. Really, why didn't Floyd turn down tens of millions to spar a midget in Japan?

You do realize Rizin is the one who made the offer. Floyd was enjoying retirement, and someone offered him tens of millions to spar for three rounds against a midget. And you honestly cannot understand why Floyd didn't turn it down?

Hey, at least you have something to talk about on the short bus with all your friends.
      I had the sushi option.

Comment

so floyd will match menayothin 51-0 record if he win?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          I don't see the point, I will watch highlights.
          The point is he's making mega millions to do it. He don't give a fùck about you and what you want or don't want.

Comment

I don't see what the problem is. It isn't going on his record so it's not a con job in terms of padding up his record (for once). Personally, I'll watch just about anything fight-related especially when it's correctly advertised - in this case just an exhibition match between two guys who are masters in their own field.
            There's sure to be a leaked stream somewhere and I'll have my drink, peanuts and smoke at the ready

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              I mean, come on. If that’s the case The most popular fighters ever disgraced the sport. Ali did the practically the exact same thing, Tyson bit a fcking ear off. Boxing is full of steroids, crooked judges, shady promoters, champs holding belts hostage. The best not fighting the best. THATS A DISGRACE. What’s a disgrace is how we stop supporting the legends once they get to old to beat a kid they would have wipped the floor with in thier prime. There’s nothing wrong with this. Like it or not mayweather is an ATG. he is one of the select few that deserve to Milk this sport dry. Because we all know boxing has milked TO MANY legends.

You're too real and sensible for this board. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                Lol! Thats exactly what it sounds like, Nasukawa seems like his intentions are to blast him outta there To give his people at home a young mans testosterone fueled demolition demonstration! Ellerbe might have to intervene ....Floyd seems to be in total fun exibition mode, he'll whisper to him during the 1st round, "hey little buddy no need to go all like that, I mean you no harm"....
                Lmao😂 EXACTLY!! I think they might have a bad Japanese interpreter.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Undefeated boxing legend Floyd "Money" Mayweather and sensational RIZIN Fighting Federation star Tenshin Nasukawa will battle in a special exhibition fight on New Year's Eve from Saitama Prefecture Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Nasukawa looks about 11 years old in that photo.

Comment

I could give two ****s about this, but what the hell does this mean?

"This will be full contact competition, but the bout is not going on boxing or MMA records"

so dude CAN kick?

Comment

Weird. Man this is weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X