Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Humiliate Wilder More Than Klitschko, Take His Heart!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    Your perception of what’s “class” in boxing terms is distorted BIG TIME.

Here are the stats for the “class” you speak of.

Punch Stats
    PUNCHES KLITSCHKO FURY
    Landed 52 86
    Thrown 231 371
    Percent 23% 23%
    -- Courtesy of CompuBox

86 punches? Is that real?
    Did you know that there are heavyweights who land more than that in the first 3/4 rnds. And AGAIN, when over the last 11/12 years have you seen Klitschko do nothing like the scorecard says? Fury’s jab? What jab? Read the scorecard again! When did fury land power punches? In fact, statistically here, it was the big klit (even in a freeze) who was more economic with fury jabbing (I’m gonna take your word for it) thin fackin air to an average of 77%. What? Surely not? What with such a class drubbing of frosty the fackin snowman!
    You dumb kunt! Fack off and learn something about what actually IS and not ya wet dream for ***** that resembles a bowl of fackin jelly.
    So I hit you with the facts and the best thing you can come up with is compubox? You got damn dirty casual you!

It’s been exposed countless times how flawed compubox is and how it’s outdated with the times!

Your telling me senior citizens who sit and watch world class fighters every punch and press a button on what they think they saw is a good measure on what happened during fight time!? Your fûckîng mental pal!

These ancient as dirty people can’t keep up with world class fighters who can punch, evade and block shots at close of a millisecond and you think they’re as accurate as Robin Hood in a bow an arrows competition? Put the pipe down lad!

Fury took Klitschko to school and declawed the lion and made him look as harm as a newborn cub!

The same will be done to Wilder but much worse since he actually will try to win despite the risks!

When Fury wins, maybe you can apologize to all Gypsie’s by letting them get a free shot at your chin at their pub of choice!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      So I hit you with the facts and the best thing you can come up with is compubox? You got damn dirty casual you!

It’s been exposed countless times how flawed compubox is and how it’s outdated with the times!

Your telling me senior citizens who sit and watch world class fighters every punch and press a button on what they think they saw is a good measure on what happened during fight time!? Your fûckîng mental pal!

These ancient as dirty people can’t keep up with world class fighters who can punch, evade and block shots at close of a millisecond and you think they’re as accurate as Robin Hood in a bow an arrows competition? Put the pipe down lad!

Fury took Klitschko to school and declawed the lion and made him look as harm as a newborn cub!

The same will be done to Wilder but much worse since he actually will try to win despite the risks!

When Fury wins, maybe you can apologize to all Gypsie’s by letting them get a free shot at your chin at their pub of choice!
      oh yeah for sure, and your evidence of CompuBox failure in that “fight” is where exactly?
      Standing in a queue behind your brain waiting to enter the school of ******s.
      You ***** lover. I bet you stink too!

Comment

oh yeah for sure, and your evidence of CompuBox failure in that “fight” is where exactly?
        Standing in a queue behind your brain waiting to enter the school of ******s.
        You ***** lover. I bet you stink too!
        Yeah I got the stench from your wife, been 2 days and still can’t get it off me!

Her cûñt is a proper door stop just keeping it wide open for a nice walk in!

Send me a courtesy letter for giving her what’s she been missing!

Comment

Yeah I got the stench from your wife, been 2 days and still can’t get it off me!

Her cûñt is a proper door stop just keeping it wide open for a nice walk in!

Send me a courtesy letter for giving her what’s she been missing!
          I’ll send you a courtesy car and you can drive in!
          Hah! Is that your lot?
          Wanker.

Comment

I’ll send you a courtesy car and you can drive in!
            Hah! Is that your lot?
            Wanker.
            Yes, my lot is your living room!

Where I come in whenever I want with my boxers on and take the beer out of your fridge!

Next time I’ll get you to go pick up the pizza and deliver it to me while me and your misses can resume our scheduled shagging, you dingleberry!
            Last edited by Squ□redCircle34; 12-01-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Yes, my lot is your living room!

Where I come in whenever I want with my boxers on and take the beer out of your fridge!

Next time I’ll get you to go pick up the pizza and deliver it to me while me and your misses can resume our scheduled shagging, you dingleberry!
              Spoken like a true wannabe *****. Lol

Comment

Spoken like a true wannabe *****. Lol
                You would know since your misses is one!

She got one hairy cûñt, it’s like the Amazon rainforest!

Comment

i know she has, tell the kunt to get cleaned up so I can go in and scoop out your juicy man fat...mmmm lovely !!!

Comment

On another note, watched the boxing lately? Lol wanker.

Comment

On another note, watched the boxing lately? Lol wanker.
                      Got damn you, you cheeky bastard!

Yep, it was a great great nite of boxing minus the undercards!

Both Stevenson vs Gvozdyk and Wilder vs Fury lived up and likely surpassed expectations in my book!

Had me a nice rising crust pizza with my lady, what about you!?

What you think of the fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X