Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do men who frequent thailand often go there for "ladyboys"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a ladyboy? Is it a boy being a lady, or is it a lady pretending to be a boy?

Also what size?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      LOL bro in all honestly I always wanted to see the beach in the Leonardo flick the Beach that cinematography was epic!

but yea I also wanna bang some thirsty Aussie chicks on the beach as well. Do they allow that or would we get thrown in jail for public nudity or whatever? If they allow it id smash on the beach like in the dark away from everyone obviously.
      yes, forgot about the beaches!! and its less packed compare to the beaches in the states and a lot cleaner!! like i said, thailand is a tourist attraction. there's a lot of places for you to explore and enjoy. the sex is just a plus! but it shouldnt be the main reason why you go to thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Wtf man...are there also just people that go to Thailand because they think it is a beautiful country ? You know with their nature, culture and history...**** like that ? Why does everything have to do with banging someone ? Is that why you go on vacation...seems weird to me. But yeah of course there are creeps
        this is what i am saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          yes, forgot about the beaches!! and its less packed compare to the beaches in the states and a lot cleaner!! like i said, thailand is a tourist attraction. there's a lot of places for you to explore and enjoy. the sex is just a plus! but it shouldnt be the main reason why you go to thailand.
          lol why not bro vacation puzzy is the best puzzy these thirsty chicks on vacay mode don't give a F!

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            Obviously its a great looking place good food etc, but is there a more sinister side of what thailand has to offer that attracts men between say 25 - 50 years old. Are ladyboys on the menu? If so whats the appeal and why? Any weird fukers on here with personal experience feel free to share.
            There are enough good looking women in Thailand so why would they go for ladyboys?

Comment

Are there a lot of snakes round thailand.. (no i don't mean snakes on shmales or whatever)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                You do get genuine backpackers that go there when travelling through Asia. usually they are ok and travel around the country because it has some beautiful places there.

Then you have the younger guys that generally only go to Bangkok, Pattaya etc..they are really there for sex tourism. Cheap hookers and ladyboys.

Then you have the much older men who visit or move to those cities. They're usually fat and unattractive and would never get a younger girl in their own country but their money is worth a lot there. so they go there to pick up either attractive young women or in some cases, underage girls. There's a large portion of paedo's among this kind.

That's about it really. That basically sums up tourism in Thailand
                Its basically full of 'gap yah' students getting drunk & pedos. i did all of s/e asia and thailand was the most meh out of all them, plus the food was dissapointing, i mean how much ****ing lemon grass do you have to continually pick of your food? malaysian food is FAR better, even vietnamese food ****s all over thai.

Comment

thailand is one of the most beautiful places i have been too,
                  it's really cheap to travel in thailand,first i went to the north;
                  visited that bridge from in the movie " the bridge on river kwai"
                  then i went to a tiger temple with buddhist monks,

but you could also go the very north where the himalaya's start.
                  Slept a night in the jungle there on a boat on a river.
                  Then went back to bangkok,slept in the hotel where the hangover was shot,
                  then took the night train to the south, left around 6 or 8 pm and arrived at 6 in the morning,
                  in the most southern part of the mainland,

from there you can take a boat to Koh phangan where you have the full moon party,
                  40000 drunk tourist from all over the world covered in black light paint.
                  from there you can take the boat again to Koh samui,another cool island,
                  and in all these places you can get a fresh coconut when your thirsty for a dollar,
                  fresh fruit from mango's to pineapple's for a dollar,
                  main course will cost you 2-5 dollars and thai food is delicious,
                  from Koh samui i went back to the mainland and flew to phuket,
                  stayed a few days there but it's too touristic for me,
                  so i took a boat again to koh phi phi where the beach was filmed,very beautiful again,
                  always take a hut on the beach for 20-30 dollars a night,had a fight with local monkey's there too,
                  and if you stay out of the notorious nightlife bars you won't even see ladyboys there,
                  i think it's a little over exageratted how many ladyboys there are, didn't see so many ladyboy's,
                  i would defenitly recommend thailand for it's natural beauty and cheap and delicious food.
                  And there are female backpackers from every country in the world there,
                  who are very loose and easy, if you got some game you won't even need professionals,
                  It's not hard to score in thailand.
                  i was there for 3 weeks, took 3 national flights, my flight from belgium to thailand
                  and thailand to belgium,for my girl and me was around
                  4500 dollars
                  Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 11-06-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Its basically full of 'gap yah' students getting drunk & pedos. i did all of s/e asia and thailand was the most meh out of all them, plus the food was dissapointing, i mean how much ****ing lemon grass do you have to continually pick of your food? malaysian food is FAR better, even vietnamese food ****s all over thai.
                    Id rather go on holiday to Chelmsford then Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by DonLogan View Post
                      Id rather go on holiday to Chelmsford then Thailand

perhaps you should go all out and do butlins in bognor regis m8!

Comment

Working...
                      X