Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of curiosity, would Errol Spence have stopped Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    I never said he was great. I'm saying had Errol manned up and stopped fighting kick boxers...and fought KB prior to getting RUINED...he wouldve probably lost.

Not because KB is anything special, but because Errol is basically the same as pre-MW KB..maybe a smidge better
    Stopped reading right there. You just don't get it. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

The fight was 4-4 after 8 rounds.

Larryxxx

You cucks try to make it out like Errol was dominating...dude was barely even with a ruined/drained mediocre WW in KB

Comment

Lets not forget that spence hadnt fought in almost a year when he fought brook. For spence fans, we all know he was no where near as sharp as he normally is in that fight.

Comment

I found the children that never boxed and dont understand the mental aspect of boxing AT ALL.

Pre MW Brook definitely finishes the fight against Errol and it would've been very close. I give Brook SD win, honestly
          In other words you can't answer the question and you lied. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Yeah, but at least I picked Spence to win unlike some of the other guys.

I just thought Brook would be able to survive and last the distance, I was wrong about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Yeah, but at least I picked Spence to win unlike some of the other guys.

I just thought Brook would be able to survive and last the distance, I was wrong about that.
              You are correct, sir

Comment

You can be the hardest and toughest man to ever stand on Earth, but the body can only take so many baseball bat shots before it breaks.

Errol Spence Jr broke Kell Brook. As good and competitive as that fight was, the mental efforts of a fight that technical, the physical pressure that Spence was putting on, and the sheer amount of sharp damage that Brook was taken over the course of the fight finally broke through late, when the damage and exhaustion firmly set in and Spence Jr was still turning up the pace.

Comment

The fight was 4-4 after 8 rounds.

Larryxxx

You cucks try to make it out like Errol was dominating...dude was barely even with a ruined/drained mediocre WW in KB

If that makes you feel better about that Ass Whooping...

The look on his Wife Face says it ALL

Pre-Fight it was: "Spence Jr Is Jeff Lacy..." "Kell Brook Will Expose Him"

POST Fight: "Kell Brook Eye" "Kell Brook Was Drained" "The GGG Fight..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Dang bro bringing up a 2 year old thread. I must have really rattled you XD

Should I remind you about when you thought Jacobs was going to clobber GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                      Dang bro bringing up a 2 year old thread. I must have really rattled you XD

Should I remind you about when you thought Jacobs was going to clobber GGG?
                      I wouldn't bother mate. He's the guy who called Cus D'Amato 'Gus Tomateo', asked what a 'one - two' was, and who said Jacobs would KO Golovkin with a 'overhead right to the body'.

The guy made 2 leaving threads but is still here.

Comment

Working...
                      X