Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Munguia a Bigger,Stronger, More powerful Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Munguia a Bigger,Stronger, More powerful Margarito?

And Both are from tijuana . Do we have a new Tijuana terror on our hands?

WAR MUNGUIA!

He the same size as Paul Williams and the scary part is he still growing.

Comment

I dont know but dude just put the entire 154 on notice to the point you have fighters like charlo tweeting mungunia was too big etc or whatever lol they want mungunia to move to 160 lmfao.

154 just got interesting imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        He the same size as Paul Williams and the scary part is he still growing.
        This kid is a nightmare match up 154-160. He might even grow into 168 down the road and we might get a david benavidez/ munguia showdown!

Comment

Munguia has better skill than him and better punch placement.
          Last edited by True That; 05-13-2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I've only seen him once, but I don't think he fights anything like Margarito. He didn't come across as a volume puncher that breaks people down over time. I would need to see more of him. It's very possible that Ali just totally overlooked the guy and was expecting a showcase fight. Ali never really recovered from that first knockdown.

Comment

I'm still not sold 100% but this is an exciting turn of events nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                Nope. Munguia has better skill than him and better punch placement.
                I agree with this and would also say that Munguia has better timing when dealing with someone quicker than him. It will be interesting to see how he takes a punch from a full-fledged 154 pounder. A couple of the punches Ali countered him with definitely got his attention, but Ali was just too small and hurt to make them count for real.

Comment

ali was a welterweight who was knocked out by jessie vargas.

Comment

He fights nothing like Margarito, if anything he's a giant Gatti without the horrible defense? I don't really know since I haven't seen a lot of the guys fights but he wasn't hit too much last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X