Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting as if Mikey Garcia is a cruiserweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    They saw what Linares did and know Garcia would beat Loma. They simply don't want the fight. Kind of the same reaction to the Canelo rematch, Golovkin fans don't want that fight either because the know Golovkin likely loses.
    There's truth in that.
    Here's my prediction, just like in Loma/Rigo. I told Rigo fans to let it go because Loma was going to be too big. They weren't hearing it. After the fight, all we heard was about Loma was to damn big for Rigo.

Many Loma fans want to act like size won't be an issue. Then, when the guy loses its going to be excused on weight. These guys need to watch the Salido fight and remember how much size can stifle skill. And, Salido is a guy who Mikey toyed with until he got headbutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      They saw what Linares did and know Garcia would beat Loma. They simply don't want the fight. Kind of the same reaction to the Canelo rematch, Golovkin fans don't want that fight either because the know Golovkin likely loses.
      Im a Golovkin fan and i want the re-match.
      Im sure 90% of GGG fans want to see that fight.
      Not sure were you get you info from?

Comment

Lomachenko needs to take his time and grow as a full lightweight before facing Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Im a Golovkin fan and i want the re-match.
          Im sure 90% of GGG fans want to see that fight.
          Not sure were you get you info from?
          From his own twisted mind

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            There's truth in that.
            Here's my prediction, just like in Loma/Rigo. I told Rigo fans to let it go because Loma was going to be too big. They weren't hearing it. After the fight, all we heard was about Loma was to damn big for Rigo.

Many Loma fans want to act like size won't be an issue. Then, when the guy loses its going to be excused on weight. These guys need to watch the Salido fight and remember how much size can stifle skill. And, Salido is a guy who Mikey toyed with until he got headbutted.
            but mikey and loma are the same size so your point is irrelevant. they both fought at 135 in the ams and had pro runs from 126-135(cept for garcias one 140 fight) loma and rigo are not the same size.

also mikey and salido fight nothing alike at all. if there was a 135 pound margarito out there that would be very tough for loma but a textbook fighter like garcia is the perfect style. loma picks apart boxers. mikey picks apart come forward guys

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              but mikey and loma are the same size so your point is irrelevant. they both fought at 135 in the ams and had pro runs from 126-135(cept for garcias one 140 fight) loma and rigo are not the same size.
              No, you are irrelevant, which is why I rarely bother to respond to you. This time, it was just too much to resist though;

"Same size doe!"

Comment

Honestly I don't think that's a big size mis-match. Those pics are when Loma is cutting for a fight and Mikey is out of camp, right? Sure Mikey is the heavier-set guy but if they fought at 135 or even 130lb I don't think the mismatch is in size.

I would be picking Mikey to win but that's based on styles and power. I don't think size is the major factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  No, you are irrelevant, which is why I rarely bother to respond to you. This time, it was just too much to resist though;

"Same size doe!"

dear lord are you seriously trying to compare a loma cutting weight 2 days before a fight to mikey who didn't have a fight scheduled and was eating good? wow do some better research. yes mikey is a bit bigger naturally but they fight in the same divisions. loma vs rigo is not comparable at all.

Comment

where did mikeys size go doe???

its the same as loma-rigo doe!

Comment

cause the fight just got real.

lomachenk fans are like

Comment

Working...
                      X