No announcement yet.

The Canelo Cover-Up, One of the Many Things that is Wrong with Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    You know he will sign. He wants that money. He's just delaying the inevitable, trying to get a few extra quid for his retirement fund.
    So except the money perspective, Canelo brings nothing.
    That's all he has, money.
    No talent, just money.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      So except the money perspective, Canelo brings nothing.
      That's all he has, money.
      No talent, just money.
      No talent? Everyone recognises his talent, especially you Golovkin fans that haven't wanted the rematch since seeing the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        So what if GGG, the beltholder, refuses? Canelo is not a mandatory, now what?
        Canelo blames Golovkin, loses some fans and lives with a blotch on his record.

Comment

It's Golovkin that won't sign the contract. Testing begins when Golovkin signs. He will sign eventually when he realises he's getting no more. Doesn't change that Golovkin fans didn't/don't want the rematch. They've been wanting a way out for their hype job, problem is Golovkin wants that money and will take the L to get it.
          That's right. Hang in there and defend Canelo and condemn GGG no matter how obvious it is to anyone but a stupid GGG hater that Canelo is in the wrong and looking guilty as hell. GGG shouldn't sign until he gets a fair money offer and Canelo is enrolled and being tested often. Otherwise Canelo will fight Spike and GGG will fight someone much better than Spike and Canelo will go down hill even further in the opinion of most boxing fans.

Comment

No talent? Everyone recognises his talent, especially you Golovkin fans that haven't wanted the rematch since seeing the first fight.
            Your wrong there. I would love to see the rematch so Golovkin can crush that little maggot. I also would love to see Golovkin flip him the finger and tell him to **** off.
            What I don't want to see is Golovkin giving in to Canelo on the terms of the rematch.

Comment

Good post. I think every fight should have a rematch even though a vast majority of the public have a fighter winning. We all know that Canelo is talented, which is why one judge scored it a draw in the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Your wrong there. I would love to see the rematch so Golovkin can crush that little maggot. I also would love to see Golovkin flip him the finger and tell him to **** off.
                What I don't want to see is Golovkin giving in to Canelo on the terms of the rematch.
                no need for GGG to give in, he has Jacobs/Charlo/BJS, Clenelo can go fight Spike

Comment

Golden Boy is about to go bankrupt when Canelo is fighting Spike in September. Lost 30 millions this May because he was suspended for PEDs, ruined his reputation, lost a huge portion of his fans and is about to face a nobody in a fight that will bomb hard. Who is going to buy a PPV for the cowardly juicehead vs spike o sullivan who got totally trashed by Eubank and Saunders?

Comment

Comment

Alvaroids is such trash. Pathetic he still has fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X