No announcement yet.

If no Canelo fight and GGG can swerve his mandos he'll try for Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If no Canelo fight and GGG can swerve his mandos he'll try for Murata

It would be huge in Japan. Kid gets like 15 million viewers against Blandamura.

its strange how andrade is ranked above murata according to the ring. what is that based on i would like to know. he had one fight against an unknown and thats it. murata beat a guy that is still in the top 10 right now

Comment

Plus they won't sanction a fight for anybody over 37 in Japan. Expect to see it soon.

Comment

Am I correct in thinking Jermall is now a mando? If so, how long does Golovkin have to fight him?

Comment

Rather see him fight Charlo personally. I think that's a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Am I correct in thinking Jermall is now a mando? If so, how long does Golovkin have to fight him?
            Jermall Charlo won two eliminators to become a mandatory but the WBC has not ordered that fight. The WBC are also pretty high on GGG so I would be surprised if they don't turn the other cheek for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
              Rather see him fight Charlo personally. I think that's a great fight.
              That's a way better fight. Murata is good but no way he beats Golovkin. K2 will try hard for that because it's a huge payday.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                its strange how andrade is ranked above murata according to the ring. what is that based on i would like to know. he had one fight against an unknown and thats it. murata beat a guy that is still in the top 10 right now
                Not to mention Andrade is both of the things you hate. He's both black and American.

Comment

sue canelo and fight murata on new years eve, tons of money for retirement

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                    sue canelo
                    Thats kind of some bitch shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X