No announcement yet.

Miss Nebraska wins Miss USA pageant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I was referring to Motorcity's op. He was implying they all look the same. And they kind of do. Blonde, pretty, bright eyes. Your American next door girl.

And you keep following me like a bitter ex.

Anybody oppressed you today yet?
    Red - you know my style.

Yellow - No.

Comment

I like Blondes.

Comment

The thing is how is their body? Most of these pageants the chicks are all built like a barbie doll not much meat just slim no bubble butts.

Comment

People find white women more attractive.

Get over it.
          All people are made in God's own image so get over it. No human being is better than the other. One day you will stand before your maker and the maker of all things to give account of your life.

Comment

Vermont looks pretty bad tho tbh.

People find white women more attractive.

Get over it.
            LMAO

Most random retort I've ever seen

This is what happens when you become so sensitive to even the slightest perceived racial prejudice. You just start shouting racism uncontrollably and the rest of us just have to look back at y'all with a weird face and then turn back around to what we was doing.

It's finally happened. SJWs and anti-SJWs are one and the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Vermont looks pretty bad tho tbh.

LMAO

Most random retort I've ever seen

This is what happens when you become so sensitive to even the slightest perceived racial prejudice. You just start shouting racism uncontrollably and the rest of us just have to look back at y'all with a weird face and then turn back around to what we was doing.

It's finally happened. SJWs and anti-SJWs are one and the same.
              Well, well check out Bob white knighting for MCC.

If this thread was created by you or anybody else I wouldn't have said a word. But it's a MCC thread.
              A known race baiter on these boards.

Spare me your 'sjw' BS. I've been called racist (by liberals) and beta cuck (by republicans) many times on here. I don't live in US, I'm not on any political team like most of you here are, including you.

I just call it like I see it. And Motorcity race baits a lot. If you can't or don't want to see it, that's on you.

But at least he's funny when he does it doe, so most of the time I don't really mind it.

Comment

I smell Russian collusion. Better give Mueller a call so he can get right on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  All people are made in God's own image so get over it. No human being is better than the other. One day you will stand before your maker and the maker of all things to give account of your life.

Wtf does that even mean?

I didn't say they're better than others, I said most people find white women more attractive than the women of other races, which is a fact.

Comment

who cares!

Comment

Well, well check out Bob white knighting for MCC.

If this thread was created by you or anybody else I wouldn't have said a word. But it's a MCC thread.
                      A known race baiter on these boards.

Spare me your 'sjw' BS. I've been called racist (by liberals) and beta cuck (by republicans) many times on here. I don't live in US, I'm not on any political team like most of you here are, including you.

I just call it like I see it. And Motorcity race baits a lot. If you can't or don't want to see it, that's on you.

But at least he's funny when he does it doe, so most of the time I don't really mind it.
                      I wasn't commenting on whether or not he race baits.

I was commenting however on how silly your comment was. Which it still is.

Comment

Working...
                      X