Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio Tarver is a must

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Kugan Cassius would be a great informal interviewer for Dazn.
      Hearn talked about doing a show with Kugan. I'd assume it'd be more like there informal talks than a lure interview thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg
        On Sky they have more ex-fighters and presenters involved in the broadcast, stood (or sat) around talking for longer beforehand. I'd like to see them give multiple guys a shot at that if they go that way. Someone like Tyson or Prince Naseem wouldn't be ideal to commentate for 12 rounds on a fight but as part of 4-5 guys having a discussion inbetween fights would be good.
        100% agree with this and I'd be shocked if we don't see some sort of international panel of guys doing this on DAZN.

Comment

Is breadman as comfortable in front of the camera as he is answering questions online? If so, sign him up!

Comment

Jim Watt
            Mario Lopez
            Randy Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Hearn talked about doing a show with Kugan. I'd assume it'd be more like there informal talks than a lure interview thing.
              Kugan looks quite awkward on camera in my opinion. I feel he has good rapport but I wouldn't want to see him asking the questions like on a chat show. Michelle Joy Phelps could possibly do that well though

Comment

Kugan looks quite awkward on camera in my opinion. I feel he has good rapport but I wouldn't want to see him asking the questions like on a chat show. Michelle Joy Phelps could possibly do that well though
                I think part of Kugan's charm is his awkwardness. I love those 1 on 1's with Hearn he does. Could do that with him getting minimal camera time. Cuz I mean the guy looks like some sorta monster from a Guillermo Del Toro movie ffs so idk if you want him on camera THAT much.

Please no MJP. She's sexy, but is annoying & asks super hack basic questions like so many sh^tty people in boxing "media".

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Jim Watt
                  Mario Lopez
                  Randy Jackson
                  Mario might not be a bad choice. He looks like he could be from about 92 different countries so could help with that "international" look & feel that drives things more & more lately.

He can talk boxing. I enjoy him on the 3 Knockdown Rule podcast. He's a lil too up Oscar/GBP's ass, but generally I like his outlook & his ability to defend his outlook even if I disagree with him. Plus he gots a genuine love for the game I feel like & I'm always for the people with passion getting important gigs like this one could end up being.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think part of Kugan's charm is his awkwardness. I love those 1 on 1's with Hearn he does. Could do that with him getting minimal camera time. Cuz I mean the guy looks like some sorta monster from a Guillermo Del Toro movie ffs so idk if you want him on camera THAT much.

Please no MJP. She's sexy, but is annoying & asks super hack basic questions like so many sh^tty people in boxing "media".
                    Kugan seems a genuinely nice guy which makes boxers appreciate him I feel. That is the impression I get anyway and the interviewees seem relaxed too. I like to see the real side of boxers rather than say when they are on Sky Sports TV.

I really like MJP. She has an annoying laugh and sometimes I feel she is a 'bimbo' but she is very comfortable on camera. She could perhaps be trained.

Out of the new age social media boxing 'reporters' I feel she is one of the best because I don't feel she is overly bias or unprofessional like say Ellie or Thaboxingvoice. Radio Raheem is also pretty good but I feel he can be quite forth coming which may alienate people wanting to be on TV with him.

Comment

Kugan seems a genuinely nice guy which makes boxers appreciate him I feel. That is the impression I get anyway and the interviewees seem relaxed too. I like to see the real side of boxers rather than say when they are on Sky Sports TV.
                      Yea agree 100%. Some of the first things that caught my eye with Kugan initially was his stuff with BJS & Tyson. Those were some great interviews that were insightful, fun & personable. He's got some talent.

I really like MJP. She has an annoying laugh and sometimes I feel she is a 'bimbo' but she is very comfortable on camera. She could perhaps be trained.
                      LOL at she could be trained. The fact you'd have to train her is the problem still I'd argue. She's comfortable on camera, but thats about her only upside besides shes not hard to look at. She does the same thing a hundred others could do in my eyes. She seems like a cool person doe & I wouldn't root against her cuz I do think she works hard to get where she's gotten. Then again she also benefits unfairly, one could argue, based on how she looks more than the skill she has with this media thing.

Out of the new age social media boxing 'reporters' I feel she is one of the best because I don't feel she is overly bias or unprofessional like say Ellie or Thaboxingvoice. Radio Raheem is also pretty good but I feel he can be quite forth coming which may alienate people wanting to be on TV with him.
                      Idk I'm not big on any of these Youtube "media" people. Give me Chris Mannix or Michael Woods all day over any 3 of these Youtube people. I think both those guys are great interviewers with great takes & who aren't asking those hack questions everyone with a mic & a camera seems to ask.

Comment

Working...
                      X