Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye is a Fraud, He'll NEVER Get a Payday From Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess fury is assuming he's at the beginning of a long title reign.

Comment

Comment

Tyson Fury tells David Haye to forget about a shot at his belts

The new world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has told David Haye to forget about getting a shot at his new titles - and is aiming for a rematch with Wladimir Klitschko at Wembely Stadium.

The British fighter pulled off a stunning upset to beat Klitschko on a unanimous points verdict to strip the Ukrainian of his WBO, IBF and WBA belts.

And Fury then claimed he would rather give up his titles than face rival Haye, who announced his comeback last week. "I will never give him a payday," said Fury, Britain's eighth world heavyweight champion.

"If he gets mandatory for the WBA, he can have the WBA. Let him go and fight Fred Flintstone or Joe Bloggs and make no money. Whatever title he gets mandatory for, I will vacate. Let him fight the next challenger.

"I'm not giving him a payday. I don't care if he says I can make £10million, it's not about money for me."

Fury was supposed to fight Haye twice in 2013 but the former WBA heavyweight champion pulled out twice - first with a cut, then a shoulder injury.

It left the Manchester-born traveller furious and he contemplated quitting the sport. "The Man with No Name [Haye], I tell you now, will never get an opportunity,." said Fury. "For what he did to me, what he put me through mentally, physically, he tortured me, that kid. And I will never give him an opportunity for that.

Fury is likely to face Klitschko in a rematch next year before he can move on. The contract for this fight included an immediate rematch clause and the Ukrainian must officially confirm he will take up the option within two months.

Sources close to both camps admitted it does not have to be in Germany again and will take place "where it makes most commercial sense", with Fury's promoter Mick Hennessy saying: "I think right now, Wembley Stadium would be very appealing at the right time of year, definitely."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxin...avid-Haye-News

After Haye twice pulled out of fights against him, the new heavyweight king would do anything to deny 'The Man with No Name' a payday.

Comment

Put Khan/Brook on the undercard.

Comment

Too right. **** Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Brilliant

Haye was arse licking Fury on Twatter, he'll be sniffing round for a payday now that he needs the money
              it was just plain sad to see haye, a man with a huge ego sucking fury off on twitter after the amount of bull**** hes publicly said about the man, i aint excited about his comeback and hes made himself look a complete and utter fool with his mouth, ego and pull outs.

sad thing is it wouldnt surprise me though if all the dumb casual boxing fans in the UK jump on the haye band wagon again after a KO or 2 against no bodies, as someone from the UK i hope he falls flat on his face and fails again at HW.

Comment

I really hope he doesn't fight Haye.

Comment

Fury ducking Haye already?

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist_X View Post
                    it was just plain sad to see haye, a man with a huge ego sucking fury off on twitter after the amount of bull**** hes publicly said about the man, i aint excited about his comeback and hes made himself look a complete and utter fool with his mouth, ego and pull outs.

sad thing is it wouldnt surprise me though if all the dumb casual boxing fans in the UK jump on the haye band wagon again after a KO or 2 against no bodies, as someone from the UK i hope he falls flat on his face and fails again at HW.
                    Even sky sports knows Haye by now, the man is a poser. He is a straight up cunning business man. He likes to come in when all the work has been done, I don't care if people accuse Fury of ducking I just hope Fury doesn't fight him.

Comment

Tyson Fury now calls the shots in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X