Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free boxing on regular television how in the world is that bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is bad when your favorite fighter is not involved which is mostly the people who complain about PBC the most then turn around and praise HBO at the same time mostly because their favorite fighter fights on HBO

I'm watching boxing no matter the network because I'm a boxing fans! Most of these Trolls are not Boxing Fans, they're BOXER Fans!
    Last edited by sicko; 07-02-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      Mattysse picked HBO because Haymon couldn't deliver the Garcia rematch and Lucas ended up fighting Provodnikov and winning and Broner got exposed....again. For the record i think Ruslan would end Broner's career.
      You're right. Matthysse wasn't man enough to accept the fact that Garcia beat him clearly. He had no interest in any other fights. He didn't want to fight Broner or any other PBC WWs like Maidana, Thurman, Porter, Khan, etc. So he ran to HBO like the b*tch that he is to fight a guy that lost 2 of his last 3 fights. Now he's fighting a guy who's best win is Selcyk Aydin. Great choice Matthysse! Way better than a Thurman or Maidana fight. I can't wait for Matthysse-Postol!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        You're right. Matthysse wasn't man enough to accept the fact that Garcia beat him clearly. He had no interest in any other fights. He didn't want to fight Broner or any other PBC WWs like Maidana, Thurman, Porter, Khan, etc. So he ran to HBO like the b*tch that he is to fight a guy that lost 2 of his last 3 fights. Now he's fighting a guy who's best win is Selcyk Aydin. Great choice Matthysse! Way better than a Thurman or Maidana fight. I can't wait for Matthysse-Postol!
        Matthysse fights at jrwelterweight so thurman, Maidana, and khan weren't options. Besides broner there was no one left to fight but garcia, but Garcia is too busy fighting Rod salka, and barely beating Matthyse left overs(Peterson).

Comment

Working...
        X