Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there SHAME in crying after a loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No shame in crying after a loss, you invest so much hard work and dedication before a fight, it's going to hit you hard when you lose.

Comment

Nah no shame in crying, look at what they put them selves through, it's got to be mentally tough taking a loss when you worked so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        If I talked trash for 5 months and got my butt whooped and couldn't back it up in the biggest moment of my life, I'd cry too.
        that was cold!

Comment

Chris Arreola was probably the funniest..... fuk that, i'll be back

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            After a win some kats cry from happiness...

and most don't really seem to take issue with that....but is there SHAME in crying after a loss?? In boxing (or in any sport for that matter)....do you see SHAME in breaking down like these dudes have in the past?

Brandon Rios is just the latest but he is far from the first.....

Wachugot??
            Oliver McCall generally cries during his ring walk, but not usually after.
            Not only with Lewis, but I've seen it many other times.

Oliver McCall was emotional when he fought Lennox Lewis the first time. He cried almost the entire ring walk which was very unusual. The fight was in England and Lewis was the heavyweight champion. McCall was actually shaking at times during his walk to the squared circle due to his constant crying. When he entered the ring with tears streaming down his face it seemed to bother Lewis. McCall scored the upset by scoring a second round knockout.

Comment

no shame men cry......

Comment

well for idiots like brandon, its funny.

"he didnt, hurt me"
                "alvarado stung me more."

at least pac had the decency to not make you look even worse than the actual sonning you received.

i give my respect to rios for not quitting but this dude is just not all there in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  After a win some kats cry from happiness...

and most don't really seem to take issue with that....but is there SHAME in crying after a loss?? In boxing (or in any sport for that matter)....do you see SHAME in breaking down like these dudes have in the past?

Brandon Rios is just the latest but he is far from the first.....

Wachugot??
                  No, almost anyone who makes it to the big stage put their whole lives into boxing. They sacrificed everything to get there. Most of them from a very young age. Many fighters come from nothing and boxing was their (and their families) meal ticket out of a bad situation.

It's human nature to show emotion after any struggle in life. Shedding a few tears after a tough loss is no different than the blood spilled in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    well for idiots like brandon, its funny.

"he didnt, hurt me"
                    "alvarado stung me more."

at least pac had the decency to not make you look even worse than the actual sonning you received.

i give my respect to rios for not quitting but this dude is just not all there in the head.

PAC hurt him so bad, he cried

Comment

billy dib cried on the shoulders of his trainer after getting stopped by gradovich in their rematch. i guess it really stings when you call your opponent one dimensional but went on to stop you.

Comment

Working...
                      X