Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Being Steered in The Direction of Donaire Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire KO7(?) Juanma, but it'll be fun while it lasts and Juanma has a punchers chance as well.

Would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      juanma too big for donaire,will ko him,juanma might not have the best chin but nonito would be too small to hurt him and juanma does hit hard
      i can agree with this ...

i favor salido to beat nonito too becuase of the same reason and style...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
        Donaire wins most likely by decision.....possibly late tko
        If Donaire wins this fight its going to be by tko-ko. No one wins this fight by decision. Juanma wont be able to take Donaire's shots for twelve rounds, and the same can be said for Donaire.

Comment

Why Juanma don't want to fight 130 pounders?...he is so done that he is calling out ppl 2 division bellow him...

Comment

The title should read Juanma being steered in the direction of his next stoppage loss.

Comment

Alright fight, Juanma has alot to prove after the Salido losses but decent scrap. Donaire is looking like he will be fighter of the year in 2013 if he can beat Rigo and keep fighting every top opponent available

Comment

Donaire will be moving up for a full FW (126-129.99 lbs) and why 128lbs a catch-weight? I don’t get it.

While this would be a must-to-see fight, Donaire has left an important and more explosive fight at SBW, a face-off with Mares. He should demand Arum to make this fight a reality before moving up to full FW and fight who ever the div could offer!

Comment

All things being equal I'd pick Donaire early, but the size difference makes it interesting.

Comment

This should be an interesting fight while it last, if it happens. Donaire will be counter punching all night, and Juanma brings some decent power. This fight will end on a KO, for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      LOl They are bum figuratively speaking I guess you are just one in real life.
                      You been talkin' to my wife!!!? cause thats what she says....go figure

Comment

Working...
                      X