Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim: Cloud’s a Good Kid, Hopkins is Too Much For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloud is a one dimensional fighter. Jab, straight right. Jab, jab, straight right. That's all he did when he lost to Campillo. Hopkins will outbox him and beat him up. Hopefully his mom doesn't pass out again. Or at least hopefully this time, Cloud's punk ass helps her up.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
      Cloud is a one dimensional fighter. Jab, straight right. Jab, jab, straight right. That's all he did when he lost to Campillo. Hopkins will outbox him and beat him up. Hopefully his mom doesn't pass out again. Or at least hopefully this time, Cloud's punk ass helps her up.
      thing is hopkins isnt a tall southpaw with a perpetual jab.

have you even seen any other cloud fight? bcuz you cant judge him based on just one fight and if you do it shouldnt be the single worst performance of his career.

cloud acctually has a great arsenal of punches, i would say his left hook is his best punch and he has a savage right uppercut too.

you and speedkillz are selling him way short, he fought a terrible fight against campillo but hes had some very good performances too. you should check them out before you label him a hypejob.

hes pretty fundamentally sound, cuts the ring off well, has a great variety of punches which he string together well, great bodypuncher and from a physical standpoint hes a beast. great engine, strong as a bull, ferocious puncher, granite chin and above average hand speed.

i always said cloud and dawson are the last ppl hopkins should fight, dawson bcuz he beats hopkins every time and cloud bcuz he just might knock hopkins out.

Comment

Cloud is a bum with no skills.

Comment

If Cloud can apply non stop relentless pressure going to the body/head he might KO B-Hop. When Pascal was the aggressor he was winning.When he became passive not throwing punches letting B-Hop think being the smart fighter he is he picked him apart. Cloud can't have long droughts without throwing punches because B-hop will easily pick him apart to

Comment

I understand a lot of people won't forget the Campillo/Cloud fight & base all their feelings off of that. But if I rm= remember correctly Cloud did drop him 3 times in the 1st round. Give him 2 of the following 11 rounds & you're close to a draw. Meaning another round & boom Cloud won. (For the record I thought Campillo won) at the very least deserved a draw.

But Hopkins is the type of fighter that doesn't like pressure. I love the guy, but Cloud is a very good pressure fighter & B-Hop will be using 50 yo legs. I hope he wins, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

Comment

Cloud is a heavy puncher n B-hop is old so im not sure if Hopkins can still do it

i call it a 50/50 fight, its a toss up

Comment

BHOP!!!!! EX got this but it won't be an easy fight by no means. I see it resembling the BHOP/PAVLIK fight.

Comment

Respect to Hopkins for taking these type of fights at this late stage in his career. Legend!

Comment

Nah Hopkins won't get past Cloud, not at 48.... Campillo has way more activity and range than Hopkins so those making predictions of that fight need to think again. I think Cloud stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                      Respect to Hopkins for taking these type of fights at this late stage in his career. Legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X