Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

According to several news outlets in Atlanta, Paul "The Punisher" Williams (41-2, 27KOs) crashed his motorcycle on Sunday morning near Atlanta, and Williams is likely paralyzed from the waist down. Manager George Peterson told Augusta News 12 that he's in the hospital with a surgery scheduled for Wednesday. That surgery will be to stabilize the healthy upper half of his spine by putting a protective wall around it.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't even...

Comment

Everyone is going off of the same little couple sentence blog...tragic news if it is true, but I'm not sure about this one yet.

Comment

Terrible news. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Editted my post because people are twisting my words and trying to turn this into a Floyd discussion. Show some respect for PWill and save your Floyd comments for another thread.

Complete lack of respect for a person paralyzed from the waist down, in order to talk about Floyd Mayweather. You are on your last life here.
        Last edited by The Ban Stick; 05-29-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Wtf is going on in boxing?? I'm currently speechless.

Comment

Wow are you serious ???

Comment

Dang, that ****ing sux!!! I hope he recovers and have a decent outcome out of this!!

Nobody deserves this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                Terrible news. Out of all the fighters who ducked Floyd, he's the one i always had the most respect for. It seemed like it was his trainers avoiding the fight more than him. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.
                Why would you even bring that up in this thread and the **** has it got to do with this?

Moron

Comment

If this is true then Im just about done with boxing. Its like the sport is cursed right now. I hope its not true. It just cant be. If so then Im pulling for you Champ. Keep your head up. Life goes on and it will get better

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    Terrible news. Out of all the fighters who ducked Floyd, he's the one i always had the most respect for. It seemed like it was his trainers avoiding the fight more than him. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.
                    Thats such pointless, stupid and disrespectful comment, you absolute ******.

I wish Paul and his family all the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X