Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well actually,Margarito is the really bigger man this time!!Forget Hatton & Cotto because Margarito was way bigger than them too!!I believe that Margarito is gonna overpower Pacman!!Errr that's a lie,I simply hope he does!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      Thats actually a good point I haven't seen brought up. Tony completely nullified the body attack by Cotto who is famous for it. Everything about this fight is reminiscent of the Cotto bout. Cotto/Pac was/is faster and more skilled. Both are considerably shorter with the same reach differential versus Margarito.

Gonna be very interesting to see how it all plays out. I think it will be like the Cotto fight. Pac will be quicker earlier, darting in and out, landing punches but leaving him vulnerable to the uppercut.

If Pacquiao can somehow get by Margarito, who has the leverage in the size and weight department as the 150 lb limit benefits him,

Pac is truly incredible and it will have been a joy to watch him perform.
      The southpaw style will be a major difference in this fight, it usually works to Manny's advantage, but Margarito handles them unusually well. If Pacquiao were orthodox, I would bet the house on him because of the angles they seem to have on Margarito.

His defense and counters will surprise Manny, if Pac wants to lead. Sitting back and countering might be a better way, but Manny's inside game is not that good. All he has is that quick right hand, other than that he just covers up. Margarito isn't Hatton, he isn't 5'7 with T-rex arms and you won't see him letting go just one punch or telegraphing the left hook over and over the way Hatton did.

If this turns into the inside fight I expect, I'm very confident in my pick.

Comment

Getting off work in about an hour!!! Can't wait! My brother took a day off of work to see the fight/order it.

Man, I'm starting to get really pumped! If Margo wins and starts calling fools out, I might lose it!!!!

Warnado!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by delipooke View Post
          Start from their homepage, then go from there.
          Yep that works. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            The southpaw style will be a major difference in this fight, it usually works to Manny's advantage, but Margarito handles them unusually well. If Pacquiao were orthodox, I would bet the house on him because of the angles they seem to have on Margarito.

His defense and counters will surprise Manny, if Pac wants to lead. Sitting back and countering might be a better way, but Manny's inside game is not that good. All he has is that quick right hand, other than that he just covers up. Margarito isn't Hatton, he isn't 5'7 with T-rex arms and you won't see him letting go just one punch or telegraphing the left hook over and over the way Hatton did.

If this turns into the inside fight I expect, I'm very confident in my pick.
            Theres a reason why I'm picking Tony and its not because I dislike Pacquiao, I'm a big fan, I just think hes finally met his match, just like Tito did in Hopkins, but for obviously different reasons.
            Tony is much larger in all areas, has a world class chin, incredible stamina, and isn't afraid to get hit to land.

Same reasons why I picked him to beat Cotto.

Comment

Benavidez fight starting.

Comment

Benavidez fighting now

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

P.S any folks talking conspiracy theories about fixed fights or trying to discredit Pac because he's at even more of a disadvantage can go fuk themselves.

Pacquiao is a fuking warrior and the fact that he's fighting Margarito, who is a beast, is incredible. Should be an awesome event, spectacle, and fight.
                  Boxxy FTW

Pac TKO late

Comment

Comment

Benavidez is very impressive. Great skills and he's patient. Nice to see how he let that knockdown come to him

Comment

Working...
                      X