Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined is a great film......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined is a great film......

Jason Bermas knocked it out of the park. This is a great overview of geopolitics and events over the last 100 years. Very well researched and excellent documentation. Most of the info on it is nothing new, but the presentation feels fresh, and it has alot of never before seen footage.

The New World Order is real. If you can deny that after watching this film then you are delusional.

I thought it was ok, maybe cuz' I'm pretty familiar w/ the materials.

Police State 4 felt recycled the first time I saw it, but the second hour and 1/2 of that film is a total powerhouse.

Comment

I felt the same way. Invisible Empire didnt really stick the first time I tried to watch it, but most people I showed it to were pretty blown away by it. It does leave a strong impression on the viewer, And I know a few people who got interested in politics through it. I have come to appretiate it after watching it 3 times.

Police State 4 was too much clips of the Alex Jones show at first. I felt it was kind of a rip off for people to spend money on a doc full of clips from his radio show. I agree that it does get better from midway on. My main complaint is that Gerald Celente is only on for about 3 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        I felt the same way. Invisible Empire didnt really stick the first time I tried to watch it, but most people I showed it to were pretty blown away by it. It does leave a strong impression on the viewer, And I know a few people who got interested in politics through it. I have come to appretiate it after watching it 3 times.

Police State 4 was too much clips of the Alex Jones show at first. I felt it was kind of a rip off for people to spend money on a doc full of clips from his radio show. I agree that it does get better from midway on. My main complaint is that Gerald Celente is only on for about 3 mins.
        I don't buy them, I usually just watch the free online versions.

Comment

The only AJ films I ever bought were Terrorstorm and Endgame. Everything else I just downloaded and burned for free.

My pet monkey watched IE and PS4 on acid and was dazzled by the graphics in it. He is convinced that they make for a good(and very real) tripping experience.

This part reminded me of Boxingscene, particularly because you had a thread about bodyscanners that got flooded with hapless sheep who were all about giving up their rights because this nicker bomber had them ****ting themselves.

Seriously, how can anyone fall for this ****? This guy acted alone? Hahaha.

Comment

is this the sequel to "The Inconvenient Truth" ?

i cant tell these **** stain movies apart

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              is this the sequel to "The Inconvenient Truth" ?

i cant tell these **** stain movies apart
              No. Al Gore is in it, but he didnt make the film.

Hope that clarified.

Comment

Any yall seen Generation X? The previews look pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Any yall seen Generation X? The previews look pretty decent.
                  I read the book back when I was young enough to have been interested in that sort of thing. It was toss. I have no interest in anything that moose-****er Coupland has to say after sloughing through yet another one of those ****ty whiny slacker books in which nothing at all happens. Catcher in the Rye, On the Road and Generation X can all fuck right off.

For anyone who never read Generation X let me sum it up: A bunch of privileged white kids hang out in a house telling each other unbelievably tedious stories, while in the margins there are a bunch of "clever" phrases like "McJob" together with an explanation like "McJob was the Scottish cousin of the main character of the 22nd book of the Old Testament". No, that's not what a McJob is. I'm sure you can figure it out. It's painfully obvious.

Anyway I thought it was garbage when I was a teenager and that's when I seriously contemplated the horror of living in Huxley's Brave New World.

Comment

Working...
                  X