• Show
Clear All

• Glen Johnson just proved Dawson deserves to be in the top 10P4P

Chad Dawson >

Tomaz Adamek
    Antonio Tarver
    Glen Johnson
    Iceta

Defense wins championships. Dawson-Pascal and Dawson-Hopkins will be epic.

Comment

Dawson's without question the best light heavyweight in the world and one of the best fighters in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bright-Eyes View Post
        Dawson's without question the best light heavyweight in the world and one of the best fighters in the sport.
        I don't know. Hopkins beat Johnson and Tarver more decisively. But he's obviously really really old and I don't know how he'll be able to be that active vs. Chad's style. Hopkins needs to definitely fight Chad before he retires. Pass the torch, it's a must!

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
          I don't know. Hopkins beat Johnson and Tarver more decisively. But he's obviously really really old and I don't know how he'll be able to be that active vs. Chad's style. Hopkins needs to definitely fight Chad before he retires. Pass the torch, it's a must!
          Dawson beat Tarver more decisively in the first fight than Hopkins. But that WAS when Tarver was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post

Hopkins is just too inactive to be considered the best at the division.He's not fighting top rated guys in the division either.Hopkins give Johnson a beating but that was as a middleweight and I disagree about Hopkins beating Tarver more decisively,Dawson shut Tarver out in their first fight and put on an excellent performance in doing so.

Hopkins is an old man and just looking for a payday and one last fight to seal his legacy.I'm disappointed the Adamek fight didn't come through,because he had a greater chance in beating him than he does David Haye IMO.

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
            Dawson beat Tarver more decisively in the first fight than Hopkins. But that WAS when Tarver was younger.

Dawson was brilliant that night,both offensively and defensively.The only round you could give to Tarver was the round in which Dawson deliberately took off(sixth round I think)
            Last edited by Bright-Eyes; 02-05-2010, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
              Chad Dawson >

Tomaz Adamek
              Antonio Tarver
              Glen Johnson
              Iceta
              You're right, Dawson is a top ten P4P fighter now. He deserves it. But do I still have to like him?

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
                You're right, Dawson is a top ten P4P fighter now. He deserves it. But do I still have to like him?
                Yes, you have to send him a congratulatory letter and post it on BS.

Comment

Dawson is a great boxer, he needs to fight pascal this year in my opinion. After hes beat pascal, maybe fight the hopkins-jones winner. Then he can target the younger guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                    Dawson is a great boxer, he needs to fight pascal this year in my opinion. After hes beat pascal, maybe fight the hopkins-jones winner. Then he can target the younger guys.
                    Scheduled for June I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X