Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A PRAYER OF SALVATION: Dear friends, Would you like to make sure that you are going to heaven when you die? Take this moment, If you are willing to accept Jesus’s free gift of salvation, please pray this to God from your heart:
    “DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, SAVE ME, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN. “

Comment

• This thread is kinda interesting to read. Even thought I'm skeptic.

Comment

• Attention: Big one and ww3 will surely come. (wake up)

Yes. It will come ito ay dahil sa kasalananan at kasamaan ng mga tao. Dahil sa pagkalimot sa Diyos, pagmamakasarili at pagmamataas at mga kamunduan. MAS HINANAP NG MGA TAO ANG KASIKATAN, KAYAMANAN AT KAPANGYARIHAN kesa sa Diyos at sa Salita ng Diyos. Hindi ito mga naunang prediction kundi siguradong pangyayari kaya kaibigan wag kang mag isip ng walang alam o ginagawa ang Diyos. He will surely judge the unbelievers and the wicked lalo na ang mga kulto, corrupt officials, criminals at mga hindi sumampalataya imbis nagpakasama. ISANG PANAWAGAN BAGO MAHULI ANG LAHAT... Ang tawag ng Diyos para sa pagsisisi ng tao SI HESUS ANG DAAN ANG BUHAY AT KATOTOHANAN. Nakikita natin na ang KAHIRAPAN, KALAMIDAD, karahasan at mga salot. Dahil na rin sa immoralidad at kapabayaan ng tao. Alamin natin ang kalooban ng Diyos at ang kanyang Salita ay gawin nating gabay sa buhay upang hindi tayo magkamali ng desisyon o maligaw ng landas. SUMAMPALATAYA KA KAY HESUS AT MAGKAKAROON KA NG BUHAY NG WALANG HANGGAN SA LANGIT. (John 3:16;Ephesians 2:8-9). SAMBAHIN NATIN ANG DIYOS SA ESPIRITU AT KATOTOHANAN (JOHN 4:24).

NOTE: NORTH KOREA CONTINUE TO PROVOKE US AND ALLIES BY NUCLEAR TEST.

KASAMA NG PANGINOON MAGHAHARI ANG MGA LINGKOD AT HAHATULAN ANG MGA DI SUMAMPALATAYA AT NAGSISI.

PURIHIN ANG PANGINOONG DIYOS AT MARAMING SALAMAT SA PAGBABASA.

visit http://www.gotquestions.org for Bible answer and http://www.thebereans.net to see religious cults profile.

Watch 700 Club Asia and listen to ED LAPIZ sa 702 DZAS or sa Youtube.

LET US FIGHT CORRUPTION AND CRIMES!

-Baptist/Evangelical Church PH.

(Conservative Pinoy Party).

Comment

• Society and the Government.

The government should do enough to stop the riding in tandem and to stop crimes. To have strict gun policy and put more checkpoints, CCTV and require vehicles with dash cam. The law, rights and justice system must be equal. Corrupt officials must be rooted out and the criminals must be punish accordingly! Let us set aside personal interest and political side but be united for true change, peace, security and progress. Our religious leader and officials with the citizen must come together for our country and for the environment. To fight rebellion and terrorism. Discipline in our roads and the protection of our environment. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS!!!

#JESUS SAVES… #SMOKING CIGAR AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES KILLS.
          -BAPTIST(CONSERVATIVE PINOY PARTY)

Comment

• Watch: Jesus film and Christian celebrities.

Watch niyo po very inspiring... Life and teachings of Jesus Christ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCjjjplguAk&t=138s

God make way and really works in mysterios ways... Christian Celebrities...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrPp8QNVYNA&t=56s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af_iuJsHChk

Listen to ED LAPIZ sa Youtube to be bless at matuto...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Ed+Lapiz

Comment

• Tunay na kahulugan ng buhay...

Mabuhay tayo ng simple at kuntento lahat ng bagay sa mundo at lilipas din. Magkaroon tayo ng pagmamahal at respeto sa kapwa dahil walang perpektong tao. Piliin natin ang tamang desisyon sa buhay at gawin ang tama. Tulungan natin ang mas mahirap lalo na sa probinsya, mga pulubi, mga may kapansanan, senior citizen. Magkaroon ng disiplina sa batas trapiko at kalinisan sa komunidad. Pagmamahal sa pamilya, paglilingkod sa trabaho at pag-aaral ng mabuti. Ang pagkatakot sa Diyos at tunay na pagsamba. Magkaisa tayo at kapayapaan. Walang mangyayari kung mananatili ang pagmamakasarili at pagsisiraan. Itigil ang pang-aalipin o pang-aabuso at hustisya para sa mga lahat ng biktima. ANG KASALANAN AT KASAMAAN AY NAGDADALA NG KAHIRAPAN AT KALAMIDAD.

Comment

• "walang mangyayari kung mananatiling pagmamakasarili at pagsisiraan..."

you say this after lambasting the catholics...

how can people believe you dude?

Comment

• The Bible will set us free...

Telling the gospel and truth is not judging them but opening up their minds.

Comment

• such as the sto.nino and black nazarene are not in the bible!

Comment

• Kasuhan at parusahan! (Change and justice)

*PDAF
                      (Ghost project by Abad and Napoles)

*MRT Maintenance deal

*SAF44
                      (Justice!)

*Yolanda Funds
                      (Nasayang na rice)

Also: Justice for Maguindanao Massacre!!!

Sugpuin ang na droga...

Sugpuin ang rebellion at terrorismo...

Pilipinas sa tunay na pagbabago at pag-unlad!
                      (Mahirap at mangangawa)

#Jesus Saves!
                      #No to corruption and crimes...
                      #PNP/AFP/BOC/LTO Modernization and reforum!!!
                      #Stop sugal and STL.

Comment

Working...
                      X