Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny and Mayweather to meet on Sunday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny and Mayweather to meet on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBFI7KT4uaw i dont know if this is supposed to be funny or what but...

Comment

Clottey would be pissed.

But I hope this guy is right.

Comment

That guy is a huge Mayweather guy and usually does know his stuff. I could see both sides getting to the end and then realizing that nothing else makes more sense but I said before that they should meet in the middle "again" and come to like 19 or 20 days. Clottey would kill Arum though and would want out, espically if he doesnt get another big fight and I dont think Margarito would cut it, espically since Clottey cut short his vacation and was mad excited

Comment

How the **** can this guy know! I honestly hope and pray to God this is true, please let it be true.

Comment

bu bu bu but how about Matthew Hatton?

Comment

Comment

Theres no chnace of this mega-fight happening in March, Bob Arum has flown to speak with the Dallas Cowboys Stadium Owner, about holding the Pacquiao-CLottey card there. Theres talk of Margarito fightng on the undercard.

Comment

he sounds so sure--let's see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                    he sounds nervous, just like when i present in front of class

Comment

Working...
                    X