Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Urges: No More Hype, Joshua Fight Needs To Happen Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hearn and Joshua think beating Klitschko makes Joshua the man and Wilder’s easy work then sign some papers

Comment

• Joshua and Hearns are scared. They know. If Vlad old ass could knock Joshua down Wilder would can put him down for good

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Is this the new opponent that Eddie Hearns demands Deontay too fight before he gets to A.J?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Is this the new opponent that Eddie Hearns demands Deontay too fight before he gets to A.J?
          No. That what the 36 out of 38 have looked like.

Comment

• wilder is a bi***...talking like he was some kind of champion..hasn't fought one decent fighter yet...big mouthed fraud.

Comment

• why would it be in the US? wilders not some superst attraction from what im aware of. he doesnt want the fight. he doesnt want any dangerous fight. call me a hater or whatever, but hes coming up to 40 fights and hes fought noone. he took the first opportunity to run from the ortiz fight yet decided to fight another drug cheat in his place and people on here defend him lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Are you a Brit??????????????????

Stop crying lil weak ass dude.
                Yes.. I'm Brit, look at my profile name, it says British fistology... I'm 100% British.. God save the queen, ...LMFAO, stupid idiot, try minding your own business, stop gargling on that guys nuts,

Comment

But I'm sporting a Murat Gassiev sig, and criticizing a black athlete...how does your comment make sense?
                  My comment makes sense, it's your stupidity the one that doesn't let you process it... And fyi, racism is not just towards black people, dumbazs. Racism goes every race and color, . The point here is you're riding windmill wilders cokk way too much, if you're a black American fanboy , fine... But don't disrespect the other heavyweight who has accomplished more in the division

Comment

But I'm sporting a Murat Gassiev sig, and criticizing a black athlete...how does your comment make sense?
                    And please don't give me a bad reputation here, every time you do that it hurts my feelings, you have no idea how much it affects me.. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      My comment makes sense, it's your stupidity the one that doesn't let you process it... And fyi, racism is not just towards black people, dumbazs. Racism goes every race and color, . The point here is you're riding windmill wilders cokk way too much, if you're a black American fanboy , fine... But don't disrespect the other heavyweight who has accomplished more in the division
                      Look at this b*tch...just played himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X