Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these draws was the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst one was Foreman vs Briggs, but I'd say Lewis Holyfield 1was up there, even Holyfield was apologetic after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Worst one was Foreman vs Briggs, but I'd say Lewis Holyfield 1was up there, even Holyfield was apologetic after the fight
      never felt bad for foreman he got gift with axel and lou sav last 2 fights before briggs.although it does bother me that briggs can claim real title

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        foreman briggs was not a draw

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          good point

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            There's worse ones, but that^ one bothered me the most. They were both older but Tommy really worked hard to earn that one and got dicked by the judges.

I watched the fight years later, and had no idea Hearns got screwed.

The fight made me hate on Sugar Ray even more than I already did. When you consider how close Hearns beat Leonard the first time around, this was suppose to be his revenge.

Leonard was a once in a generation type of talent, but man, he knew how to play politics better than anyone. He had the skill to beat anyone, but still always seemed to have luck and the machine on his side. De La Hoya and Floyd learned real well from him on how to milk that A side card for all it's worth.

Comment

its true as great as sugar was tommys was all wrong for him and he was in no hurry to fight him again. I think ray little better fighter but tommy beats him in rematch at 154 in 82

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yeah i forgot the title thread

Comment

GGG/canelo -was bad , I remember good boxing writer predicting a controversial score and ending. Thats how bad it was. It proved once again non north americans have to ko thier north american opponent 85 % of the time.

Lewis/holyfield - Was obviously one sided
                  And showed the american had to be stopped in order for lewis to win

Comment

Even Lara-Martirosyan was a worse draw than GGG-Canelo

Comment

say about same neither was that bad

Comment

Working...
                      X