Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Austin Trout beat Jermall Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he clearly beat him, that's probably y Jacobs is ducking him, that schooling got Jacobs shook

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Yes he clearly beat him, that's probably y Jacobs is ducking him, that schooling got Jacobs shook
      Brilliant stuff.......

Comment

Jermall won but it wasn't like Lara when he schooled Trout. Trout clearly won a bunch of the middle rounds. Charlo was seeing double that fight, he said. He had eye surgery right after.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          the fight was close, had no problem with either guy winning...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Jermall won but it wasn't like Lara when he schooled Trout. Trout clearly won a bunch of the middle rounds. Charlo was seeing double that fight, he said. He had eye surgery right after.
            I remember the eye surgury thing. I wonder how that fight would have went if Charlo had two good eyes...

Comment

Trout fan here (maybe the only one here). No, he didn't beat him. Could have been a draw. But, Charlo was slightly ahead of him, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Trout fan here (maybe the only one here). No, he didn't beat him. Could have been a draw. But, Charlo was slightly ahead of him, IMO.

You really are a Trout fan

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Trout fan here (maybe the only one here).
                  Maybe. This place is full of haters... Trout is pretty solid.

Comment

It was close, not a fan of Trout's slappy punching style though. Lara is the only guy to truly dominate Trout so gotta give him props there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Yeah I don't understand the angle

I watched the fight live. I don't recall an outcry post fight
                      The angle is probably since Canelo beat Trout he should never have to fight Jermall.

Comment

Working...
                      X