man yall just aint know tha bidness of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man yall just aint know tha bidness of boxing

Keep building Joshua, ya know I'ma whoop his ass

That video of motormouth Wilder has already been posted numerous times. If talking very fast, cussing a lot and having terrible grammar were fighting then Wilder is the best. Aj fights better opposition than bragging Wilder. Wilder's best win is Stiverne. I know you like Wilder and that's you choice. I can't stand him and think AJ's perfect punches will beat Wilder's wild, wide swings if they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      That video of motormouth Wilder has already been posted numerous times. If talking very fast, cussing a lot and having terrible grammar were fighting then Wilder is the best. Aj fights better opposition than bragging Wilder. Wilder's best win is Stiverne. I know you like Wilder and that's you choice. I can't stand him and think AJ's perfect punches will beat Wilder's wild, wide swings if they ever fight.
      Might be true, but if AJ gets clipped by that right, it's lights out

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Why exactly don't you like him? "Cussing a lot and having terrible grammar" you sound like a wuss to be complaining bout petty things. No disrespect but it just makes you seem like a twinkie with the cream filling in the middle....lol....I think Wilder too hood for you. You might have to wear a tight polo shirt by the tennis court or something, this is The Fight Game brah. Again no disrespect, you just made it too easy....lol

Comment

Wilder using getting credit as an excuse, he's never been bothered about that before while choosing bums to fight.

Comment

Working...
          X