Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Winning Not Enough, If I Don't KO Bellew That's It For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least of what he says its a total different david haye this time. compared to before the first fight i cant even recognize him. theres a good chance for him this time, but only if he wont hurt himself during the fight. but for me thats pretty much likely again cos he wasnt healthy all these last years

Comment

Can't imagine why anyone would pay for the rematch. There's a good chance Hayes leg goes again, real or if he's on the receiving end what's to stop him faking? One last con job.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You are PATHETIC DAVID HAYE!!! and the UK fanboys that are purchasing this PPV are even more piteous! you couldn't make a dime in America you euro-bum!
        Don't often agree with you but anyone buying this needs sectioning. What's to stop him retiring via injury if its not going he's way?

Comment

You know...I would not rule out Bellew winning this.

Haye is such a bull****ter and if you examine his resume closely his best win is Chisora?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            You know...I would not rule out Bellew winning this.

Haye is such a bull****ter and if you examine his resume closely his best win is Chisora?
            There are a few fighters who can say Chisora is their best win. Haye, Pulev, Helenius, Whyte. It's also one of Fury & Vitali Klitschko's better wins... Chisora is a tough fighter & a top 15 HW...

Comment

Haye wasn't doing very well at all. He looked slow, was loading up and missing with everything, against a guy he thought he'd knock out with a jab.

Comment

Haye and Bellew are the Laurel & Hardy of boxing.

Comment

Jesus. Another circus. I though Haye would knock Bellew out quickly, and if his body had held up maybe he would have. But he looked dreadful. He was swinging like a rusty gate.

Comment

They had a terrific fight first time round and Haye won me back as a fan. Knowing what I know about medicine/anatomy, for Haye to go 6 or so rounds with a ruptured achilles, actually make Bellew miss and afraid and then end up landing the bigger shots several times was awesome.

All for the rematch.

PPV is bs though.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      There are a few fighters who can say Chisora is their best win. Haye, Pulev, Helenius, Whyte. It's also one of Fury & Vitali Klitschko's better wins... Chisora is a tough fighter & a top 15 HW...
                      That's my point, Hayes best win is a top 15 HW. Yet He believes he is top 3 or 5.

The HW division is not exactly stacked with talent yet Haye is still a fringe fighter now IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X