Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: McGregor Can't Fight For ****, He Pushed Malignaggi Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: McGregor Can't Fight For ****, He Pushed Malignaggi Down!

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, UFC superstar Conor McGregor is planning to continue his boxing career beyond the upcoming showdown with five division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. McGregor will make his professional boxing debut against Mayweather next Saturday night, August 26th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even Arum is getting in on the fun...LOL

Comment

Hahahahaha.....ease up, Arum, remember your age grandpa. It can't be too healthy going off all the time.

Comment

I agree but what's his problem with Artie Pellulo?

Comment

inactive maliggnagi went there to be conors friend and took a beating in enemy territory. thats the whole story, only stupid people would make a big deal out of this.

Comment

Even arums old senile ass agrees conor is an easy win and payday for any top boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
              inactive maliggnagi went there to be conors friend and took a beating in enemy territory. thats the whole story, only stupid people would make a big deal out of this.
              We don't know about took a beating part we literally saw 12 seconds of 36 minute session and like only 1 or 2 landed punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
                I agree but what's his problem with Artie Pellulo?
                haha I know right

Comment

Even Arum is defending the honor of boxing.

Comment

All this is, is a money grab exhibition fight!! Can't blame it business wise but common sense wise it makes no sense!

Comment

Working...
                    X