Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Do what?!?!

Get over it. If you had something to say about that, you should have said so back when we were discussing/debating it. Waiting til now and bringing it up after the fact only shows pettiness.

i said plenty . then i used your own words and quotes from the bill of rights to demonstrate how clueless you were. you responded to my posting the first amendment, which provides religious freedom for everybody in america, by saying that the constitution didn't apply to non citizens . anybody can go back to pages 25ish and find it. i'll bump it if you'd like, but you're not going to engage in any meaningful discourse, or admit that you were wrong.

then i insulted you for it. it gave you a nice little out to be able to focus on the inslut and disengage from the fact that you have very little constitutional understanding.

so yeah, you're clueless. complerely clueless. and any time economics, foreign policy, or particularly contsitutional law and interpretation come up, i'll be bumping this thread so everybody can wtach you squirm

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or genuine, bottom line is I hold no animosity towards you or the others in these kind of threads (well maybe one or two they can eat shi.t) but the rest I kind off just shake my head at and think really?
      I don't play games. 100% genuine! On the record. Peace brother.

I am stubborn and have different views on religion.

I am not playing games or being stupid like young punks.

I grew up poor, disenfranchised and angry. I climbed out of that world, but the memories remain.

Let me ask you a very important question:

Do you try to win converts to Islam?

I live in Japan, and I preach nothing unless I am asked.

Two years ago, I was in the states and Muslim boy was courting my niece. She lives in my home. He wanted her to study about Islam, and go to the Mosque.

I asked him to join me and my family at church on Sunday. He refused.

Then, Uncle Z told him, "My family will not accept this, and my hard core cousins will kill your whole family."

He got the message straight away.

Where does your loyalty lie my friend, to your fellow countrymen or the Koran?

Can you fight against fellow Muslims for your country?
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-16-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

What's wrong with valuing our constitutional rights?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yup, it says that word-for-word.

Notice it says nothing about the rights of immigrants who aren't American citizens, which is who the ban Trump advocates will affect.

Yes, those of us who look objectively at the facts have figured out what religion is the common denominator and we advocate steps addressing that problem.

Why cant people like you get it?

here is only smoking gun you need. the rest is just an opportunity for me to twist the knife and play with my food. first bold is literally the first amendment in the bill of rights. these are protections for everybody. citizenship, nationality, race, gender, all are included. basic, basic protections for everybody. that's what i posted.

second bold is you. well, being you i guess . bigoted and clueless. ban da muslims doe! muh guns and muh rights!

do you need more lecturing for you to understand why you're wrong? or are you going to do what an intelligent person does, which is admit you're wrong, make up with the don [who will teach you things and help you if you ask,] and try and learn something?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          then i insulted you for it. it gave you a nice little out to be able to focus on the inslut and disengage from the fact that you have very little constitutional understanding.
          So then you conceded the debate. It's really simple;

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

So while you got the last word, that doesn't show I was "clueless". You were the one who lowered yourself to insult in lieu of an effective argument, so I moved on. When you learn to state your case like an adult, give me a holler and I'll be glad to engage in debate with you. Til then, enjoy hurling insults at strangers on the Internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            here is only smoking gun you need. the rest is just an opportunity for me to twist the knife and play with my food. first bold is literally the first amendment in the bill of rights. these are protections for everybody...
            Again, I never asserted the 1st Amendment does not apply to them. I said the 15th obviously doesn't, so not all rights apply to them. Some do, like the 1st and the 5th, for example. Some don't, however, and you cant seem to grasp this concept.

It's not my fault you're too busy playing with your food or yourself to properly read and comprehend my arguments. Maybe quit being so smug and pay some attention.

And no, I don't need lecturing from a guy who has such horrible reading comprehension skills. When you can understand basic written English, then maybe I'll ask what you have to offer.

The Dunning-Kruger is strong with you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I don't play games. 100% genuine! On the record. Peace brother.

I am stubborn and have different views on religion.

I am not playing games or being stupid like young punks.

I grew up poor, disenfranchised and angry. I climbed out of that world, but the memories remain.

Let me ask you a very important question:

Do you try to win converts to Islam?

I live in Japan, and I preach nothing unless I am asked.

Two years ago, I was in the states and Muslim boy was courting my niece. She lives in my home. He wanted her to study about Islam, and go to the Mosque.

I asked him to join me and my family at church on Sunday. He refused.

Then, Uncle Z told him, "My family will not accept this, and my hard core cousins will kill your whole family."

He got the message straight away.

Where does your loyalty lie my friend, to your fellow countrymen or the Koran?

Can you fight against fellow Muslims for your country?
              I never have tried to convert anyone or tell people how to live their lives, at the end off the day each their own I could care less what people follow beliefs wise/voting or how they live their life styles as long as their not harming themselves or anyone else I hold no care.. I've been in churches and just saw it for what it was a place of worship..

I live my own life and do my work which is in the Security Sectors in different venues/events or locations around the U.K. for 4 nearly going on 5 years now and i'm happy to do it but I never want to fight against anyone or go causing trouble be it with muslim or none muslim end off..

only thing I care about is work and my family and occasionally other people when their in need and that is it, life is too short to pursue trouble that being said if some one threatens me or puts their hands on me or my family then all bets are off and one of us is going to end up in the hospital..

Comment

• The Constitution doesn't even mention immigration, much less any rights given immigrants.

If I'm wrong, feel free to cite the relevant parts of the original Constitution showing me to be in error.

Comment

I never have tried to convert anyone or tell people how to live their lives, at the end off the day each their own I could care less what people follow beliefs wise/voting or how they live their life styles as long as their not harming themselves or anyone else I hold no care.. I've been in churches and just saw it for what it was a place of worship..

I live my own life and do my work which is in the Security Sectors in different venues/events or locations around the U.K. for 4 nearly going on 5 years now and i'm happy to do it but I never want to fight against anyone or go causing trouble be it with muslim or none muslim end off..

only thing I care about is work and my family and occasionally other people when their in need and that is it, life is too short to pursue trouble that being said if some one threatens me or puts their hands on me or my family then all bets are off and one of us is going to end up in the hospital..
                  You are a good man, and we have peace between us. Praise God!

Peace brother.

Comment

So then you conceded the debate. It's really simple;

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

So while you got the last word, that doesn't show I was "clueless". You were the one who lowered yourself to insult in lieu of an effective argument, so I moved on. When you learn to state your case like an adult, give me a holler and I'll be glad to engage in debate with you. Til then, enjoy hurling insults at strangers on the Internet.

read and understand the constitution if you don't want me to call you clueless when you act like you know what you're talking about, and don't! not only are you clueless, you think you know what you're talking about and you have an agenda. that makes you particularly dangerous in a lounge full of politically impotent morons!

what you said demonstrated that you were clueless about constitutional law. absolutely clueless. you didn't understand that most of the protections [rights] in the constitution protect everybody, not just "citizens." you specifically cited that they don't apply to muslims in a case where they categorically would; a no fly zone for muslims. you thought it was constitutional because muslims weren't citizens. that's f#cking pathetically clueless.

you didnt' even read the first f#Cking amendment! it comes first !

just f#cking read the thing, at the very least. and don't tell dunn he's not in a position to talk about economic and political policy when you don't even understand the document that has been the standard for all legislation. you haven't even read it! either that, or you can't comprehend what's actually a very easy read.

you stepped to teh don and you got knocked off. take you L, thank al haymon, and come back in 2017.

Comment

people like you, muslims shouldnt be working in security sectors.

you're another potential mateen.

belgium and france fired a lot of their airport workers who had suspicious jihadist leanings.

you muslims have been exposed. you guys are working airports and security in order to get info and strategic advantage to commit future terrorist acts.

any wrong turn in your life, any bad luck, any perceived slight on your religion and way of life, any of you can become a homicidal beserker murderous terrorist.

all because of your religion.

it gives failed angry muslims in life an out, religious validation to commit heinous acts.

you should be reported and monitored.

if you are a member of the Islamic faith, you should not be working security of any kind nor have access to firearms.

You guys are human grenades waiting to explode for an adult fantasy written in the Iron Age by a muderous pedophile who married a 9 year old.

That's your prophet?

No wonder you people and your region turned out the way you turned out.
                      Last edited by SterlingStained; 06-16-2016, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X