No announcement yet.

Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime All time Heavyweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    ...........Show me proof of you with any of the pro fighters you claim to have worked their corner.. a photo or a video.

Sure I will so morons like you can photo chop the crap out of it?
    Haven't you seen the idiots use pics of Manny KO'd in degrading fashion?

Heres my point for my comment, the disussion was about what happened at the gym. I was there with my son and a fellow trainer and an ex fighter who assists my friend. My son was there to spar with some of Cus's kids who were boxing at the USA/ABF in surrounding weights from my son.
    Cus had an amateur team that had Aderandack Indians and sparring with my son gave them the opportunity to work with a USA/ABF boxer with alot of experience thats why as was there. NOT to watch two other kids spar!!!!
    When I went to Cus's it was usually for 2 days as this was and I heard about the third day from Sean Malone when he returned back to Conn.
    It wasn't eventfull, it meant NOTHING to me at the time and still doesn't.
    Only morons like you think it has some hidden meaning and would effect either of them some 6 or 7 years later.

I'm not here to "impress" you or anyone else, I couldn't give a damn about you in anyway.

(you=====sonny, leroy, & juggerntz)

None of you are respected here and juggerntz and sonny have been caught in lies before!
    Hey jugger how's your uncle that trained Bowe any pics of them together?
    How about your world judo championship daddy?

Tired of all this BS, have a great time ruining this forum and degrade past greats and members here who actually know something about the sport.

Ray Corso is my real name, whats yours?
    People with alias names are starting off hiding something, it couldn't be much with either of you because you know NOTHING about boxing anyways.

hey sonnyboy, if I post actual boxing liscense cards from a few states in USA
    that have my signature on them and are sealed will you leave the forum?

Ray
    Thats the thing ray,everyone who has worked or has some affiliation with boxing is a liar but only you seem to get a pass on that ,strange being you are so well known without ONE shred of evidence ?

oh and ray im pretty sure Cus only had a select few in the gym when Tyson spared Lewis with no outsiders including kids watching ,inluding delusional trainers who live in fantasy land....

My uncle doesnt train anymore and hasnt since the e 80's pal golden gloves ,though one of his brothers did fight and represent the u.s in the army against germany and got top honor which is more than you ever did LOSER!

Comment

Ray.........."hey sonnyboy, if I post actual boxing liscense cards from a few states in USA"

ONE shred of evidence...........juggernutz everything I say makes sense when speaking about Methods & Techniques if you ever trained with a knowledgeable boxing man you'd know this. Terminology can be different depending what part of the country a trainer is mentored in but its the same on wash day. You don't know crap about the game, I know that because you have NO respect for past fighters. Your a clown who thinks theres NEW training techniques and NEW boxing techniques avalible now! There are new products and theres peds and more unnatural options but the left hook that Mr. Blackburn taught Joe Louis is the same hook that Abel teaches GGG!
      Done talking to you jugger you had your chance to change your ways, your a looser and I see your already returning to being a punk. Bye!

sonny whats your call, I prove I was liscenced by some states in the USA to work on a live pro boxing show! Well?

Ray

Comment

Ray.........."hey sonnyboy, if I post actual boxing liscense cards from a few states in USA"

ONE shred of evidence...........juggernutz everything I say makes sense when speaking about Methods & Techniques if you ever trained with a knowledgeable boxing man you'd know this. Terminology can be different depending what part of the country a trainer is mentored in but its the same on wash day. You don't know crap about the game, I know that because you have NO respect for past fighters. Your a clown who thinks theres NEW training techniques and NEW boxing techniques avalible now! There are new products and theres peds and more unnatural options but the left hook that Mr. Blackburn taught Joe Louis is the same hook that Abel teaches GGG!
        Done talking to you jugger you had your chance to change your ways, your a looser and I see your already returning to being a punk. Bye!

sonny whats your call, I prove I was liscenced by some states in the USA to work on a live pro boxing show! Well?

Ray
        http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...eview/3553163/

oh and ray still waiting on your critique of those superior fighting skills on the heavybag with the technique that is used from the links I posted in thr training section,funny you ran from that post,the one guy you claim to be flawless?

and ray this is your logic....https://youtu.be/5_k7wB2f08c

and this is reality.....https://youtu.be/5PpBQtA8e1k
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-15-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

...........Show me proof of you with any of the pro fighters you claim to have worked their corner.. a photo or a video.

Sure I will so morons like you can photo chop the crap out of it?
          Haven't you seen the idiots use pics of Manny KO'd in degrading fashion?

Heres my point for my comment, the disussion was about what happened at the gym. I was there with my son and a fellow trainer and an ex fighter who assists my friend. My son was there to spar with some of Cus's kids who were boxing at the USA/ABF in surrounding weights from my son.
          Cus had an amateur team that had Aderandack Indians and sparring with my son gave them the opportunity to work with a USA/ABF boxer with alot of experience thats why as was there. NOT to watch two other kids spar!!!!
          When I went to Cus's it was usually for 2 days as this was and I heard about the third day from Sean Malone when he returned back to Conn.
          It wasn't eventfull, it meant NOTHING to me at the time and still doesn't.
          Only morons like you think it has some hidden meaning and would effect either of them some 6 or 7 years later.

I'm not here to "impress" you or anyone else, I couldn't give a damn about you in anyway.

(you=====sonny, leroy, & juggerntz)

None of you are respected here and juggerntz and sonny have been caught in lies before!
          Hey jugger how's your uncle that trained Bowe any pics of them together?
          How about your world judo championship daddy?

Tired of all this BS, have a great time ruining this forum and degrade past greats and members here who actually know something about the sport.

Ray Corso is my real name, whats yours?
          People with alias names are starting off hiding something, it couldn't be much with either of you because you know NOTHING about boxing anyways.

hey sonnyboy, if I post actual boxing liscense cards from a few states in USA
          that have my signature on them and are sealed will you leave the forum?

Ray
          What have boxing cards got to do with, "You being there watching Lennox spar Tyson" when they was young boys?... you are a walter mitty character, otherwise known as a ****ing liar

Comment

............."hey sonnyboy, if I post actual boxing liscense cards from a few states in the USA
            that have my signature on them and are sealed will you leave the forum"?

.........whats the matter foot in your mouth junior?
            ............duh, can't answer a simple question?

Comment

Foreman in his comeback was indees fighting weaker comp. Men he was just too strong for. He had slowed down considerably and had to shorten his punches a great deal. In his youth he blows tyson out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                Prime Mike Tyson 1986-89

VS

Muhammad Ali
                Joe Louis
                Jack Johnson
                Holyfield
                Holmes
                Lewis
                Dempsey
                Wlad & Vitali Klitschko
                Marciano
                Frazier
                Foreman
                Liston
                Just my opinion based on individual styles

Ali- tyson loses a decision

Louis- tyson wins by early ko.. Horrible matchup for louis.. He doesn't have the defense or quick feet to avoid mike's bull rush and I'm certain tyson would run over Louis very quickly, maybe Michael spinks type quick

Johnson- double disqualification, NC... Johnsons inside thuggery would make mike snap and all hell would break loose in about 2 rds

Holyfield- mike gets broken late by holyfield and loses a decision, possible late stoppage for evander

Holmes- mike by a razor thin decision.. Larry would rack up points behind the jab and movement but wouldn't have the defense to keep tyson off him and would get dropped 3 or 4 times, larry would have the heart to make it to the finish line, just not enough to get the decision

Lewis- Tyson loses a decision.. Lennox would lose the early rounds to tyson, but by rd 5 lennox would take over and win a close decision

Dempsey- Tyson wins by violent ko in the early rounds

Wlad- Tyson ko's Wlad in about 4 Rds

Vitali- Mike gets stopped late.. Vitali has a granite chin, good skills, and huge size advantage and huge power.. I think they slug it out, but eventually vitali's size will wear down mike and vitali stops him in the later rounds

Marciano- Tyson wins by ref/corner stoppage. I can see this being a barn burner with mike eventually pinning rock against the ropes and hurting him and someone stops the fight. It would only be a few rounds but would be hagler-hearns type carnage

Frazier- Mike wins by early ko.. Frazier just would not be able to walk into mike's shots without getting stopped

Foreman- I think either version of foreman gets stopped by tyson.. 70s version would be like george-lyles, but mike is much deadlier than lyles and would finish george.. 90s version of george lasts longer but ultimately would get his face rearranged and get stopped on cuts

Liston- Mike wins via decision.. Mike was quicker with better defense. I don't think he stops liston but he would win on points. Mike would win the early rounds and then liston would give him problems the rest of the way with the jab. But Mike will be too active and win a 115-113 type fight, similar to the ruddock fights

Comment

Holyfield always had his number. Guys like Ali would be too much for him, but he can beat a lot of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post

Give it up mate, you will try everything to discredit Mike Tyson in order to improve Lewis standing. But it will never work in the eyes and minds of real boxing fans.. Lewis is a fighter who picked a belt out of a trash bin, who 5yrs later fought for another vacated belt against someone only day's out of a drug rehab. Lewis then won a very dubious decision over old Holyfield and went on to be stripped of every version of the title, for refusing to fight the No1 contenders...
                    Tyson won the lineal title against a natural light heavyweight who was practically having a panic attack.

Comment

Working...
                    X