Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That robbery Pascal just got was an absolute disgrace!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the fight for the first time and this was a close fight! The rounds were all close. Pascal was banging! Moving back countering with thunder. Gonzalez is no ****ing joke. This fight should have been a draw if anything. I swear I can see 6-4 either way. Maybe I'm bias cuz I like Pascal but I have a soft spot for all the Cuban boxers and baseball players because of what they go thru to compete at this level. So I gave Gonzalez a fair shake. I wanna see him again for sure. Anyway man, a draw 6-4 Gonzalez and yes, 6-4 Pascal as well. Close fight. Harold favored Gonzalez way too much imo just because he was going forward. He had it 5-1 thru 6 Gonzalez and I had it 3-3.

Comment

Yes you're biased. Pascal was getting his a$$ whipped those first couple I rounds, how you get 3-3 I will never know but you did admit you're a Pascal fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Yes you're biased. Pascal was getting his a$$ whipped those first couple I rounds, how you get 3-3 I will never know but you did admit you're a Pascal fan.
        I like Pascal. I wouldn't say I'm a Pascal fan. I rooted for Kovalev over him and ain't care. Lol I'm not a fan of his like that's my boy. Only guy I really consider myself a fan of in Boxing is Cotto. I just like the rest of the other boxers cuz I love boxing. And if they entertain you know what I mean. Bug yeah bro, 3-3 thru 6. That's how I had it man.

Comment

Working...
        X