Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz is training with malevolent intentions toward Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill Mayweather please, I don't care how just lay him flat on his back. I'm rooting for you Victor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      ooh ooh ooh i want a cool avi too! can i be jesse?!!!
      You can be Skyler and her messed up face. Seriously, did that actress mess up her face with surgery or did she just get fat?

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
        If Ortiz can knock Floyd down- that's a win for him, even if he doesn't get the decision
        i think this fight only has upside for him. kinda like my mavs in the playoffs this year. no1 expects him to win. so even if he loses, he doesnt lose much momentum, but if he wins??? bam!

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          You can be Skyler and her messed up face. Seriously, did that actress mess up her face with surgery or did she just get fat?
          lmao, ive been trying to figure that out. i thought it had something to do with the pregnacy, but she aint preggo anymore and its still fat. her body looks great, the face, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ra Amun Tehuti View Post
            I wouldnt be suprised if floyd faked getting knocked down just to mess with vics game plan and train of thought.
            Yeah that makes sense.

Comment

Ortiz is going to destroy Mayweather.

Comment

its a lose lose for vic if he gose in guns blazin with no jab he'll walk in to right hands all nite but if he trys to play the thinking game with floyd than it will be a long nite

Comment

Originally posted by NET View Post
                  Ortiz is going to destroy Mayweather.
                  Hopefully he does brother, hopefully he does.

I will jump and dance like an ewok if he does like I did when Mosley shook Mayweather. I will never forget that round.. never..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    lmao, ive been trying to figure that out. i thought it had something to do with the pregnacy, but she aint preggo anymore and its still fat. her body looks great, the face, not so much.
                    Weird Genes I guess.

lol

Nobody likes Skylar

Comment

Never thought Harris had a shot vs. Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X