No announcement yet.

Mora biased for Mexican fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mora biased for Mexican fighters?

I usually try to ignore race, however, this was not the first time the question has popped into my mind when watching Russel Mora referee. I don't know much about him other than his last name and general appearance suggest he is of hispanic origins. I am not saying he doesn't like black, white, or asian people. All I am saying is that it seems like he gives the benefit of the doubt to hispanic fighters, particularly those of Mexican origin, when refereeing. I really dont mean to stir up any crap on the board here. I am not trolling. It is just an honest observation. I thought the same things a couple of weeks ago when he DQ'd Andrade after a punch that wasnt even low. Anyone else think that too?

I'm drunk trolling. He's a whore for the people that pick berries.

Comment

I can't really remember but was he the ref for Katsidis-Gurerro?

If so, he deducted a point from Katsidis for a low blow almost straight away. 1 warning at best.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I can't really remember but was he the ref for Katsidis-Gurerro?

If so, he deducted a point from Katsidis for a low blow almost straight away. 1 warning at best.
        Yeah, that was him.

Comment

Yes he was, he was also referee in Rios vs Peterson fight he dqd Peterson for low blows plus he was in Montiel Donaire fight, he let the fight go after Nonaire put Montiel's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            Yeah, that was him.
            Thought so.

Could well be a bias here. What you think?

Comment

oh m....russell mora needs to be banned from boxing for life......mares = trash.....**** that overrrated cheater....

Comment

Here is Mares in 2007 on Sports Science Lowblowing a dummy to measure his strenght. He has obviously trained low-blow shots and this is nothing new to him.

He is a proven cheater, just look at the video. He trains for this in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Here is Mares in 2007 on Sports Science Lowblowing a dummy to measure his strenght. He has obviously trained low-blow shots and this is nothing new to him.

He is a proven cheater, just look at the video. He trains for this in the gym.

What th ****?!?!?

That is absolute insanity and clearly not a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                  X