No announcement yet.

MUST SEE: Tyan Booth's YouTube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    His video's are comedy gold, my only gripe is he doesn't upload enough.

Remember that time Carl Froch made George Groves fall on is own leg? Yeah he made him fall on his own leg in front of 80,000 fans at Wembley!

The talk of Kugans bent legs always has me rolling
    Haha Kugan’s bent legs always kills me too.

I love that he always rips Kugan, he actually used to do some work for him.

“pouting and pouting and pouting............how much pus5y does that guy need?”

Comment

Gonna pop round the shop first thing tomorrow and pick up a case of Echo Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        "I've had lots of showers with Kel Brook in the gym and he never once had a hardon."

"The Bible says things like, 'Thou shall not shove your c0ck up another man's ass.'"
        Suddenly occurred to me that you might not have known what a Penguin was on your side of the pond.

I know he shows one to camera to make it clear, but I was howling the first time he said it.

"I have sex with a mentally ill woman for a penguin."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Suddenly occurred to me that you might not have known what a Penguin was on your side of the pond.

I know he shows one to camera to make it clear, but I was howling the first time he said it.

"I have sex with a mentally ill woman for a penguin."
          I heard him use it but it's not a phrase over here.

I'm 9 minutes into a video right now about women and their makeup and thought to myself, "What the hell was this supposed to be about because I know I didn't click on anything about women" and it's, "Is Anthony Joshua bleaching his skin?" I'm not sure if he's going to ever get to AJ in this video but I don't really care. These are the only stream of consciousness videos that have ever kept my attention.

Comment

"Falling on my own leg, like George Groves."

He spent more time in that video talking about cameltoes and "would you rather get hit by fat Nas or skinny Nas" than AJ bleaching his skin. Lol
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 07-18-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I heard him use it but it's not a phrase over here.
              It's not really a phrase, they're just the name of a cheap chocolate biscuit:

You'd be able to buy a pack of 8 for around $1.82.

The idea that you could buy sex from someone by giving them a single 22c chocolate biscuit just had me going.

I'm 9 minutes into a video right now about women and their makeup and thought to myself, "What the hell was this supposed to be about because I know I didn't click on anything about women" and it's, "Is Anthony Joshua bleaching his skin?" I'm not sure if he's going to ever get to AJ in this video but I don't really care. These are the only stream of consciousness videos that have ever kept my attention.
              Yeah, I love it... I watched one "does Carl Froch do cocaine" and it was about a ten second reference 10 minutes in.

Comment

I'm gutted as I've seen the lot now (though he does a new one about once every two weeks).

This is the last one I had left to watch, with reflections on Mayweather:

Comment

Shadow boxing in the back of a Michelle Joy Phelps interview... look out for that bolo punch.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Shadow boxing in the back of a Michelle Joy Phelps interview... look out for that bolo punch.

Annie, how much thought do you think goes into these Videos?

Is it all scripted from the start or is Tyan the Comedic Genius I think he is and he just lets rip with Natural Ability?

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                      Annie, how much thought do you think goes into these Videos?

Is it all scripted from the start or is Tyan the Comedic Genius I think he is and he just lets rip with Natural Ability?
                      I do wonder how he does all the editing for them.

He has tried stand up many years ago, so I'm not sure:

Comment

Working...
                      X